The Force

As a speeder with a figure who has brought hope to the galaxy and he has protected the ones he cared so much about to not see the results of the message himself and he didn't know how much the family missed him and their new ally. 

Ezra pov 

I've been on my speeder for hours since the message and I need to rest first. 'At least they are okay' I thought as I saw a opening of a cave appear 

As Ezra slowed down his speeder,he found a cavern big enough to hide for some rest and be able to eat something this time. Once Ezra got into the cave with his speeder bike he dismounted and began digging up one of his rations also the supplies for starting a fire. 

Few minutes later 

Ezra's POV 

As I started the fire with my lightsaber, I sat down as the fire cracked to life the warmth allowed me to eat my bread ration. Then a blue mist appeared looking like a woman in battle armor, "who are you?" I asked, "I'm  satele shan Once the grand master of the Jedi order about 3000 years ago,Young Jedi... you have proven yourself to the order that I officially Knight you of the Jedi order." I was in shock "Young man I know you have a lot of questions but trust in the force and in your family... also I'm sorry your parents are dead and the force choose me to tell you this." Shan followed up with I was in tears I never got to say goodbye and love you one last time.

The force ghost saw the sadness and placed a hand on Ezra's shoulder followed by "I lost my masters during the war they were slaughtered by the sith and your ancestors I personally meet the unit along side my secert husband." The Ghost told him which he was trying to process what he just heard.

Still Ezra 

"I understand what you are getting at and I'm falling for someone who has even wanted to stay by my side when dealing with the sith." I replied back with "young man I have to go (Ezra looking into the eyes of the force ghost) but you must trust the force and let it flow through you not bend to your will." Then the ghost disappeared  I needed to rest so I fell in deep thinking about what the ancient Jedi said and Sabine from her brown amber eyes to her personality that's just as colorful.

The newly knighted Jedi slept peacefully but two loth-cats snuck into the cave and snuggled up to him one with Rainbow colored fur and the other being a mix of light and dark blue rested on his lap and the rainbow colored one snuggled very close to her friend.

Two hours later 

Ezra woke up and the two cats on him so he stroked the fur of both of them especially the multi colored one reminding him of Sabine. With his free hand he grabbed his holopad and started to contact his family. 

Meanwhile on the corvette just minutes after the crew meet Ashoka 

Ashoka Tano POV 

"Commander Sato we have a incoming transmission." A technician yelled over to us at the holo-table, "put it through" he demanded then a armored figure appeared to be sitting down, "Spectre 6 are you okay?" Sabine said with relief radiating off her immensely I could sense. "Yes I'm fine (sent coordinates to them), I'm just missing you guys... see you soon." Spectre 6 replied with by the transmission ended, "Can I ride along with you guys?" I asked and Hera replied with a yes followed by us all running into the ghost and disconnecting from the corvette.

As the small batch of rebels jumped into hyperspace for lothal to get Ezra to safety. Meanwhile on lothal ezra was up and preparing to leave the two loth cats watched him from the same place he was resting earlier. Ten minutes after he had kicked the fire out and started warming his speeder up as he walked it out to the mouth of the cave. 

Sabine Pov 

When we jumped out of hyperspace we made our way through the atmosphere to see lothals night sky the ski was clear with only stars. "Is spectre 6 from lothal?" Ashoka asked and she got a answer from Hera telling her yes , I miss Ezra, I'd rather fight along side him then my brother I thought. 

As the ghost neared Ezra's position with the lights on they illuminated where Ezra was standing patiently waiting and as they landed to get Ezra on board the two loth cats were watching still out of sight but enough for them see the one that they kept warm made it safely. 

Ezra's POV 

I walked into the cargo bay with my speeder I thought I would have to use but then chopper rolled over and was about to shock me but I rubbed his head and "I missed you too choppy." I told the droid which turned around and stunned zeb multiple times followed by everyone laughing including someone I haven't met before.

After Ezra got restituted in his pilot seat that's when Ashoka told him she was the fulcrum he has had Hera talked about and Ezra explained what he was and the rest of the crew relaxed in the cockpit ignoring the conversation only Sabine was watching the whole thing through her helmet so it looked like she had fallen asleep but with Ezra's helmet being off now she watched his blue eyes dance back to her a few times then listened to his deep voice that she had become addicted to and Ezra got kanan's  attention to tell him about who contacted him but leaving out the feelings for Sabine and telling them about the news that his parents were dead even Sabine let a tear slip down her cheek feeling sorry for the man she was growing to appreciate. Kanan hugging Ezra and let him cry into his shoulder and the rest of them just watched and felt sorry for the warrior,  mature , young man totally breaking down, eventually Sabine stopped her fake sleep and placed a hand on his shoulder  that got Ezra locked eyes with her even through her helmet. 

The ghost reached the rest of the fleet eventually but Ezra went and stayed in the nose gun and fell asleep but Sabine brought a heated blanket and made sure he was warm through his sleep but before she left she placed a sticky note with a painted Starbird on his forehead and left.

(I know no excitement but besides we had similar in official canon but  Sabezra die hard get used to it 🤣🤣🤣) ( Thanks for the support other characters will be introduced eventually but my readers enjoying the story is most important thing)