Starting The FireStorm

It's been three months since the teens gave each other a good beating , from the occasional supply run or other small things to harass the Empire things were going quite fine on the ghost. Sabine gained more skills from Ezra teaching her in the early mornings before breakfast and the briefings. 

Meanwhile the ISB Agent, Agent Kallus was up in walking after the knee  surgery the night the camo figure crippled him to a pulp, while he was in the med station he heard other officers and even stormtroopers calling the Empire Day attack a massacre, moral was low for the imperial force from the inquisitior being beaten by the same camouflage figure they knew nothing about they wanted answers about this person who humiliated them on Lothal and Pryce told Tarkin the news of recent events little did all three know the grand moff was already on route with support.

Tarkin  pov 

I know Pryce was effective about dealing with rebels but I'm bringing along a squad that has been effective at eliminating defectors to the Empire.

Few minutes later (nearing dusk) at a hanger bay 

Tarkin walked off the shuttles ramp followed by Inferno Squad. 

Governor Pryce pov 

"Grand Moff Tarkin good to see you again and who are these troopers you brought with you?" I asked him "This is Inferno  Squad under the command of Iden Versio." Which I looked at the group and the trooper removed her helmet, "Pryce, kallus and grand Inquisitor we have heard about this Rebel cell on lothal , we looked through footage that we can obtain ( pulls out a holopad and turned it on) this soldier has our interest, you have questions too about this figure."  She told me. The figure was a camouflaged trooper but as the replays of footage. 

As the group of Imperials walked through the dome and Inferno  Squad asking the three imperial officials about the insurgents especially the one they were very interested in.

A hour later 

Commander Iden Versio pov 

My squad has dealt with Rebels before but even the old stories can provide information to us. We got to our barracks we were assigned here till my squad was needed elsewhere and my father got news about Lothals Rebels and Tarkin also requested us. "Meeko we will be doing a scouting mission as a unit tonight." I told him. As our squad prepared we would use the roof tops as our way around the capital and expand our search slowly.

As imperials gain more resources to fight the rebels, all the while the rebels had something else in mind. 

(Guys cliffhanger again 😊, enjoy next part coming soon enjoy please)