The Sale

It was two days after Empire day, meanwhile Hera took Tseebo (I've been spelling it wrong this whole time) to one of her friends in the rebellion with the phantom she assigned the crew to sell the DC rifles that Ezra stole when they first met to one of their informants/ smuggler connections .The imperials dropped their Lockdown of the city  following Kallus telling Pryce the Rebels and the Rodian escaped the day after empire day turned into a massacre. 

As Ezra sat in the nose gun sharpening one of his throwing knives a young  Mandalorian was on the edge of the doorway watching the OD green shirt teen ever so gently gliding the blade on its stone giving it a edge so fine and sharp Kanan would ask to barrow one of his knives to shave.

Ezra's POV 

We had three hours to relax before we would sell the rifles that I've grown quite fond of ,they have better range and accuracy than the imperials but  doesn't hurt to have options for anything. Then I sensed a fimiliar figure near by seems when you are focused you can forget the world around you. "Hey Sabine" I said to her she replied to me a few seconds later "Hey Ezra I was just bored and was curious what you were up too." She replied. I was actually a little shocked usually painting but this got my attention. "Is that your only reason Sabine?" I replied back with then she walked up to the side of the gun position and a image appeared of my family and me as I was little.

 "Is that your only reason Sabine?" I replied back with then she walked up to the side of the gun position and a image appeared of my family and me as I was little

(Ezra Uses these as his throwing knives)

Sabine Pov

I could see a smile creep across Ezra he has been through so much I feel bad for him and after he put his life in harms way to protect us without hesitation I greatly appreciated him and I've noticed how mature he really is and how serious this eight teen year old is and how much of a leader he is. He inspires me to look forward not backward. "Thanks Sabine for doing this for me, how can I repay you?" He said to me. I understood he was being a gentleman but all I could say was "Happy Birthday Ezra!" He got up and sat the blade he was working on in the seat and hugged me tightly and then heard slight crying, "Sabine why did you do this for me?" "Ezra like what I said to you in our first conversation we must be there for each other and just let things out...  Ezra i can tell its hard on you which is hard on us all." I replied with immediately. I ran my fingers through his hair till he got ahold of himself and I was raised to be a warrior but when I see fellow friends in need I wanna help like what I did to protect my people, now I'm being there for the newest member to the team that has been trained to not just liberate his home but to restore the republic. 

As the two teens broke apart and as Ezra sat back down in the gunner seat Sabine wanted to stay. She wanted to paint something now but didn't know what. Ezra always carried his blaster pistol, lightsaber and one of his six inch kinves. For Sabine she always had The holstered blasters and now the new blade was another piece added on.

Sabine Pov 

I went back to watching Ezra sharpen his pack of knives and just looking at how he maintains his equipment is legendary even to mando standards. "Hey Ezra can you sharpen my kife for me please and is there any history behind these blades in just curious." I told him as I handed him the blade. He was busy on one of his own and stopped working on it and sat it down and grabbed my blade immediately after I said it. "Yes Sabine and your right there is more to these blades than what it looks like." He replied back with. Then he said "hey Sabine let's go to the couch little more leg room and also I don't want you standing around forever because of me." I wasn't expecting this but I understand why he was  caring for me now just like I did him. 

After they grab there things and head to the common room now. Also chopper has been recording the whole conversation and he slowly followed behind so they wouldn't notice him.

Ezra's POV 

I sat on the  side closet to the doors for our cabines as I sat down I put my throwing knife pack on the table and I got rested the top of my hand on my thigh holding the stone so I was the most relaxed as possible. 

Sabine Pov 

I sat down and handed the blade again to Ezra and he patiently sharpen the blade as he started he said "Sabine.... the three blades and my lightsaber are all from the great galactic civil war my great ancestor carried this four blades into combat from being a survivor of the Battle of Korriban and after he learned how much the sith empire was he built the unit that's been hidden but not, our armor may change but these four weapons have seen action across the galaxy over the thousands of years." He told me, "but why did you give me one of the knives then?" I asked him "Sabine I trust you with my life and if a commando gives the knife to someone it Means they trust the person enough to work along side them along the line of work and the reason we have three kinves and our lightsaber is because my ancestors learned that they must always fight desperately and savagely also be prepared for anything that's why stories about us have been  circulated for so long." He followed up with  immediately  I was shocked at this the blade he has seen more action than even my own armor, it's probably killed a lot of sith and others alike. 

Once Ezra is done sharpening the knife he returns the razor edge knife to Sabine and goes back to work on his pack of them.  Sabine examined the blade thinking about the stories it could tell then back at Ezra she understood that he was serious about teaching her now but that would be for an another time. Once Ezra finished he put the knives away and slept on the couch because of Zebs snoring wasn't peacefull. Sabine got up and left the room quietly respecting the young man she grabbed one of the DC rifles she always wanted one and now she has one so she went back to her room and went back to painting. 

Four hours later

The crew landed by a freighter as kanan went to talk to Vizago the crew waited for him to tell them to come with the rifles.

Kanan Pov 

"Ahhh my rebellious friend what are you selling today?" Vizago asked "Dc-15 A rifles two crates worth?" I replied with that got his attention for some reason "how did you get these rifles kanan you always have a good story behind these sales." He said.

Kanan tells the story about the rifles 

"So how much per rifle Vizago (Vizago looking over one of the blasters)?" I asked "600 credits" he replied with immediately "the value a 1000 per rifle Vizago." "No deal then." He was annoyed. 

Ezra POV 

I couldn't stand the rifles being low balled for us putting our lives on the line. I walked between this smuggler and kanan. "If i were you,  is it Vizago sell us the rifles for the price we want." "Ha ha ha boy you have nothing to hold it to me" he replied. Then I took his arm and slammed him to the ground "You sell us the rifles for our price or I'll tsk your ship for my own use!!!!" I yelled at him "Fine who the hell are you boy??" He answered and I could tell he was confused "Ezra , Ezra Bridger." I wasn't  letting him go yet. Shock hit his face like something important "your parents gave me a holodisk before you were born, I was the one who sold them their broadcaster because the Empire." He replied so I let go of him and he got to his feet and reached behind his back pocket handing me the holodisk with it engraved the old republic symbol and 'guidance for freedom' "your parents wanted me to keep this till the time was right and it's the time for you to have what is rightfully yours. He added.

Zebs pov

I saw the kid throw Vizago around like nothing then some driods brought them looks like a box of credits. "Hey Sabine we should have Ezra do the negotiations for now on ha ha." I told her she just laughed it's funny seeing them two handles the situations

Kanan Pov 

I had the crate of credits now and Ezra had more questions on his mind but we got the credits. "Hey kid thanks for the help." I said as we walked beside each other to the ghost  "The thing about people like that I get annoyed with people who want to cheat people out for their labor." He replied I answered with "Ezra that's what makes you a good man and let's get something to eat." He nodded as the other two have seen the whole thing.

The ghost crew had dinner and Sabine let zeb handle the knife she got from Ezra as the lasat felt the blade it removed a lot of his fur with ease. Once done Ezra did dishes while the others went to sleep it was going to be tomorrow morning till Hera would be home. So the rest of the crew didn't move the ghost so they could have a moment for the crew tomorrow. 

The crew got 58,000 credits for their two crates worth of DC rifles.