Skystrike Academy

It's been a week since the Y-Wing incident and a few nights ago Maul held the crew hostage. Ezra had used the few days well for practicing his force abilities and Sabine and Kanan gave Ezra a good two to one duel for training each other.

Kanan was meditating in his room but one thought entered his head of curiosity about Ezra's power with the force. Kanan relaxed and the memory came back to him.

Kanans memory

I watched through the force Mauls droids talking about something but that's when they broke apart and started lining up for a execution. I watched just about to jump but something I cannot explain happened. I felt the force stronger than ever in the ghost but what I saw was unbelievable. In a instant the droids and their blasters just shattered  into Manaus tiny pieces. 

End of memory (ending kanan POV) 

That's when Hera came in to see him. "Love hows your day been?" He asked, "Not good at all, we just lost a transport and a escort of A-Wings." She replied a little saddened. "Love if we're not pushed harder then how do we become stronger... through our roughest times and struggles is when we become great." Kanan said with a cheerful voice and a smug grin , Hera looked at him and said "Yeah it seems so, Ezra has improved greatly and Zeb told me about what he did to the cell door at the prison... just shattered it into pieces!" She said a little amazed, "Well that's Ezra and besides ever thought about Sabezra?" He asked back and Hera just started laughing, "ha ha Kanan don't ship yet till we watch them kiss in secret but they have gotten close lately, I still remember when Ezra would piss Sabine off about that she was popping her knuckles to get him away ha ha." She told her bearded lover. Kanan chuckled too remembering the time Zeb and Ezra trained in the cargo bay, "He's still trouble but he has a good heart and they got each other's backs no matter the situation." Kanan told Hera Followed by him kissing her. "Captain Syndulla meet me at the command center." Commander Sato said over the coms, "love I got to go." Hera said after they broke their kiss. Hera left the room and went to the  command center and kanan went back to meditating. 

Meanwhile another ordeal was on board was going hectic. "Chopper shut up!" Zeb yelled I'm the  sealed cabin, "beep beep beeppppp." Chopper replied. Zeb stood up "Sabine and Ezra are not in love yet you rust bucket!!!" Zeb yelled poping his knuckles, just a second later the vent dropped followed by three gernades . When the germades hit the lasat they exploded but only on him covering him in Hulk green , neon pink and shiny silver. In that instant he got outside his cabin and yelled "SAAAAAAAABINE!!!!!!!!" So loud Ezra who was outside with Rex doing target practice heard him. Both men put their blasters back in their holsters immediately and dead sprinted into the ghost to find Sabine leaning on her door, Kanan Jurras shrugging his shoulders as he went back inside his room. "Hey I spotted you watching "The Hulk"  movies big guy so now you're his color ha ha ha." Sabine said laughing with joy. Then she raised her hand holding another  detonator . "Oh no" zeb said then they heard a loud boom from Kanans room followed by him stumbling outside completely neon purple. "Sabine nice job on kanan the lasat and zeb don't get too angry." Ezra said jokingly all the while Sabine watched. A few minutes of silence passed before both painted figures went to the showers and started cleaning up. Once them two were gone Ezra and Rex laughed like crazy about Sabines new pieces of artwork.  They eventually calmed down after that's when the two came out very annoyed at her but that was intrupted by "Crew meet me at the command center we got a mission to discuss." Hera said. 

A few minutes later everyone arrives at the command center. Hera then press a few buttons and says, "Fulcrum has information for us and it's critical. She told the group, "Ashoka ." Ezra asked with some joy , "sadly no Ezra, that's the code name for our  informants." She replied but Ezra felt a comforting hand on his shoulder and he looked back to see who it was , it was no other than Sabine with a comforting natural smile. Then the message played, "There's cadets in the ski strike academy who want to defect... fulcrum our." Followed by the logo disappearing. "Sabine get ready you're up for this, and Ezra Bridger don't even argue, you are to recognizable plus we just got news  governor Pryce just placed a 30,000,000 bounty on you but you and kanan will be using a transport once Sabine needs extraction." Hera said sternly and Ezra just gulped because he had no response. "Ghost crew dismissed." Sato said firmly.