Defector (part 3)

As the ghost crew got ready for getting Minister Tau off lothal. The preparations each made was important especially to Ezra who has shown the crew his capabilities in this war.

Ezra's POV 

I was sitting on my bed I got at least a few hours of sleep I was still frustrated at Sato for his leadership. 'I need to acquire my fleet and soon' I thought to myself but if I'm gonna lead what about Sabine and my new family. "Hey Sabine are you up?" I said through the com. 

Sabine was up and just finishing breakfast with the rest of them but she noticed Ezra didn't eat with them today and before she wennt bed she changed her hair (season 2).

Sabine Pov 

I heard the com of Ezra wanting to see me now probably, so I set the dishes in the sink and made my way to his cabin. Once I got there I knocked on it, "come in" Ezra told me but not in his regular tone so I walked in and I read his face of confusion. "Hey Ezra." I asked him as I leaned against the wall, then I saw him make eye contact with me then he said, "I haven't been honest (scratching the back of his neck), I don't want you to hate me about this." , "just depends on what it is?" I replied with serious tone that he looked down at the floor then he handed me reached behind his back a pulled out looked like a holodisk. Then he handed it to me and said "I played this as you were unconscious after the incident with the  Inquisitior..... and please play it .... I don't want to lose this family." , "Ezra you'll never lose us (places free hand with in his other hand)... besides you've helped me so much and I need to return the favor." I replied with my softest voice I could muster.

After a brief minute of silence Sabine activated the holodisk and the information about the fleet Ezra had under his control shocked her but she couldn't find words to tell him, she was happy for him but she understood why he was confused.  Seconds after it ended she made her choice about Ezra. 

Half a hour later on a civilian shuttle to lothal just jumping out of hyperspace (lothal in the early morning) 

As the shuttle descended through the atmosphere the craft was pelted with heavy rain and hail. Sabine just was about to reach her seat as a thrust of wind hit the shuttle , rocking it violently making her land in ezra's seat and on him too waking up the sleeping hooded guardian with a groan of annoyance. 

Ezra's pov 

I didn't take my armor for this operation only the thick cloak , one blaster pistol, one bandolier of high explosives , one of my kinves , plus both vambraces and my lightsaber, reason being that's battle armor and I know I'm being hunted by the Empire personally. My nap was intrupted by a weight hitting me and let a groun out as I woke up to look on my shoulder no other than Sabine trying to get comfortable. "Hey Sabine care to join me?" I asked her while looking at Hera sleeping on kanan with his arm around her shoulders, "Well seems things happen for a reason right?" Her answer was , 'WTH , what now what now Bridger!!' I thought so I blushed uncontrollably with a smirk I couldn't stop it , DAM IT. Then I watched her put her helmet on and rested her head on my shoulder, "Ezra... I'm being nice so be my Freaken pillow till we land or do I have to kick your ass." She responded with then Hera even in her sleep said , "I heard th..at ..... Sabine..... Wren." Followed up by  Zeb and Chopper bursting out laughing that only got a death glare from Kanan then they went quite knowing how mad Hera would be if they ruined her nap.

(The following events just as Tau is told to get on the shuttle)

Sabine Pov 

I looked back to see Tau almost in the shuttle then  all of a sudden she is yanked back and Ezra activated his energy shield protecting her from a sudden explosion ripping the imperial shuttle to pieces. I saw fire wrap around his shield and as I watched him check on the others the fire lightly burnt the rim of his hood.