Clan Wren Problems (Part 2)

"Mother I trust you as much as I trust you with this." Sabine said as she handed her mother the dark saber. That's when a wren warriors informed Ursa one of the clan leaders is requesting to speak to her immediately. "Let's head in before the blizzard Sabine." Ursa told her daughter.

Ursa went to speak to the clan leader which it was a lie because it was really Gar Saxon. Sabine went back to the throne room to find kanan and Ezra meditating so peacefully. Meanwhile Rau told chopper to move the shuttle in a better forst clearing and to stay inside the shuttle because the experience he had on the planet during the clone wars as he got inside the wren stronghold avoiding the occasional guard. 

"You did good countess, keep them occupied till I get there." Saxon said , "I will give you the Jedi but my daughter has immunity Saxon that's the deal." Ursa responded, "Clan Wren will be well taken care of Ursa no need to worry." Saxon answered unknowingly to Ursa what Ezra warned her about would soon come true. "Wait till the storm passes then make your move Saxon." Ursa told the hologram and Saxon replied with, "clan wrens cooperation will be rewarded greatly for your loyalty Ursa."  That's when the hologram ended and she left the room. 

As Ursa reached the throne room she saw the two Jedi just in some resting position she didn't understand the purpose of. "Sabine why are they like that?" Asking her daughter as she walked beside her, "hey mother... that's how they meditate and what I've been able to learn it helps their connections with the force." Sabine replied happily, "I was wondering if they trained as hard as we do, say comparing combat skills?" Ursa asked sternly, Sabine answered with, "if you wanna see them train it's quite entertaining especially Ezra's humor." , "that's fine ... go let them know that I want a  demonstration  of them as warriors." Ursa requested followed by her going to sit in her throne. As Sabine quietly walked up a got on one knee she placed a gentle hand on Ezra's shoulder. "Hey Ez my Mother is requesting for you and kanan to dual." Sabine said softly and as she finished she saw a smile creeping across Ezra's face. "I'd be glad to show off in front of your family Sabine." Ezra said Followed by kanan chuckling. "It's been awhile Ezra since we've practiced hasn't it." Kanan said as he stood up followed by Ezra picking up his helmet and doing the samething. 

Once Sabine gave her friends some space and after Ezra had his helmet on that's when the dual started. Kanan unclipped his lightsaber off his belt as Ezra used the force to retrieve his and almost at the same time the three blades ignited. The humming of the lightsabers filled the room except for the howling of the icy storm outside. I'm a instant Ezra and kanan charged at each other but before kanan could land a strike , Ezra slid on the floor forcing kanan to jump over him so Ezra didn't land a hit. Ezra then lightly forced pushed himself back on his feet as his master Landed on his feet. "Seems the blueberry needs a good lesson on aggression." Kanan joked as he started the next assault. Ezra thinking quickly he jumped up in a arch and with both set of lightsabers clashes violently as Ezra then used his momentum to recoil off and a few feet away on his feet. "What's wrong old man getting slow." Ezra joked as he deactivated his lightsabers as he charged his master and switched to his kinves. Kanan who was expecting the change so quickly blocked on low but a high strike almost cut his shoulder but thanks to Ezra's training before the crew he had limitations on how close he should get. Ezra moved his left hand away and in Ezra's right hand he quickly switched the blade to its blunt end and punched kanan right under the right rib cage followed by a force push on his stomach sending his master head over heals on the hard floor leaving kanan with minor bruising. But kanan quickly recovered to find Ezra was gonna use only his hands and in the room the Mandalorns who were used to regular Jedi with their lightsabers, they've never encountered a Jedi such as Ezra except in stories that they saw as legends. Kanan twirled his lightsaber to force Ezra to back off a little bit but it didn't last long , barely a half second later kanan got a side punch to the face with armor followed by a force push That slammed him onto a nearby wall. Kanan who was expecting such a change of equipment so quickly really put him on the defensive again as Ezra assaulted with one lightsaber. The blades locked at one point in the training dual and that's when kanan smirked and said "what's wrong padawan not anymore tricks up your sleeve." Jokingly. Ezra released one hand and sent a powerful force push to the floor sending both Jedi flying in opposite directions. Ezra land on all fours but just his heavy boots he wore while Kanan landed on his side but he quickly got on his feet in seconds. In a instant Ezra went with a very high pace but low profile run followed by him igniting the pink blade and kanan who was preparing for a low strike didn't expect Ezra to do a straight vertical jump and spin around in the air quickly enough for his feet to contact the sealing then he sprung off that with great force and power as kanan as quickly as he could to block the blow he thought Ezra would use to finish him. As the two blades meet again Ezra using again his free hand grabbed Kanans forehead and sent a force push causing his master to land on his back as Ezra used another one on the barren floor to get a good spin to land on his feet again.  Ezra walked up casually to his master and gave him a hand to reach for.