Just Another Day

Everyone thanks for the support , I'll keep you entertained just keep the support coming

It was early morning Sabine was asleep in the med bay and through the night Ezra got some five minute naps but he couldn't sleep. Ezra went over to Sabines helmet after finding a spare one in her room he understood how important her colorful armor is to her.

Ezra's POV 

I was sitting on the chair next to Sabine I've already removed the cover and the broken visor, she is lucky to be alive when the inquisitior did that I felt like a part of my soul was ripped out of me by force. As I tightened the bolts and checked the seals it was 100% nothing get threw that and since I'm by the air filter I might as well make sure she has the same  capabilities as me I don't want her injured by the environment which seems to be hazardous everywhere we go from explosives and more. 

As Ezra modified her air system and he took some heavy dust from one of the empty cabinets and her helmet on and tossed it into the system directly it passed filtering it out with out a hitch. He finished closing other seals around the area he worked on then put the cover back on the helmet that looked brand new but with a few upgrades.

Ezra pov 

I saw Sabine slowly waking up "Hey Sabine!" I said "Hey Ezra have you been here the whole night?" She asked it was true and besides I like helping her "yes Sabine I fixed your helmet too while you slept." I responded with she looked at her helmet in shock how nice of a job I did on it, "Ezra you didn't have too." She said as she sat up and dropped her legs off the edge of the bed. "Sabine I know your armor is important to you and besides today I was gonna teach you more of the stuff I learned so you might actually kick my ass for Once." I told her all she could laugh then "EZRA I HEARD THAT!!" Hera said over the ships com.

Sabine Pov 

As I got off the bed I noticed my blasters were beside my helmet and they had been cleaned extensively, "Ezra did you clean these too?" I asked as I looked over the blaster "yes Sabine while you were asleep ..., I couldn't sleep last night so I did this instead." He replied. 'I never had anyone do this for me and he probably cleaned and sharpened the knife too' I thought as I cradled my helmet and walked out the med bay "Hey Ezra come with me I just wanna talk with you about things.." I told him with some seriousness in my voice at the same time looking back at his electric blue eyes with a grin across my face.

As Ezra and Sabine left the med bay they went to the cargo bay that had its door open to keep air flowing in the ghost as it sat on the prairie  of Lothal. As the rest of the crew relaxed, Hera just checking over her ship , chopper in a oil bath, zeb enjoying some walfes and kanan meditating, the ghost was at peace which was rare due to the war.

Sabine Pov 

As we sat our helmets beside each other again on the crate full of explosives we stole awhile back, 'it's actually quite funny , I thought to myself. "Sabine I'll teach you some hand to hand combat but let me see you against me one vs one I promise I will not use the force on you..... yet." He said as we walked to a clearing in the bay then as we faced each other I went for a punch to his right check but it was blocked easily as I threw a kick right where his abdomen would be but he caught that leg and shoved me with that leg on to the ground with ease. "Sabine your tactics are expected, you need to think outside of how they taught you no offense but I'm being honest." He said, ph I was pissed I jumped up and went for a gut punch on his side but he grabbed it and sent me stumbling into the wall 'dam Ezra no wonder the imperial troopers  and the agent looked stupid' I thought. "Stay calm and focused look for chinks in their defenses and offensive strikes." Ezra said as he knelt down eye level with me then he stood back up and reached a hand out and he pulled me up gently.

As Ezra helped Sabine her up and restarted their matches Ezra took things slow and showed her his ways and tactics and how to keep himself so effective and efficient to her.

Hours later near dusk 

Hera was working on dinner till she her a loud crash in from the cargo bay. When she got there the two teens she saw as her kids were in opposite sides of the bay laughing  madly as them two looked eye to eye. As they trained more including knives and blasters with hand to hand and eventually to Ezra teaching Sabine how to disarm someone with a lightsaber. Them two were now on par with each other but Ezra having the edge in experience and  endurance not even breaking a sweat. As the rest of the crew watched each holding a bowl of what Hera was finishing minutes ago. The teens were to focused on the new match Sabine had sustained a bruise from earlier but as she kept pace with Ezra from blocking to assaults her soar muscles gave in letting him take the punch meant for his kidney be blocked and she was revived a trip from Ezra followed by a kick to the side and quickly rolling over both arms and her neck were locked in place by one arm of Ezra's as he had the other one free.

Hera pov 

I couldn't believe how trained Ezra was now this , he is able to beat up people with lightsabers with his own bare hands,oh kanan is going to get a butt whoopeing soon I bet.' I thought "kids dinner is ready!" I told them as they broke the lock and grabbed their gear. 'We are one crazy family.' 

As the crew went to the common room to eat the sunset just sat right for the crew to see all the colors to go into the common room making the ship full with color that made the whole crews even especially Sabine. 

(More to come thanks for the support)