E Day pt 3 ( the plan)

Once everyone settled down again in the ghost from Ezra's surprise it taken awhile longer than usual for the crew , chopper went off and drained his old oil out side while zeb went to the med bay to see if he was going insane and Hera just grabbed a cup of caf and sat back down but Sabine was fixed on him she didn't know why but she was. Kanan was gave his apprentice a hug even for being so honest but after everyone was back in the common room and after zeb punched the medical droid for saying he wasn't insane. As they regrouped after that small hold up it was time for the preparations. 

Ezra's POV 

I sat beside Sabine on the coach this usual resulted in her getting up and walking some where else to listen to the briefing but this was different. I looked up at Hera and nodded that let's proceed. Hera yelled chop to pull up a lay out of the city with the  route the empire takes every Year. She went over a plan (Same one as the episode "Empire Day") but I jumped in . "Hera not to be rude or anything but you forgot sniper / heavy gunner positions (points out locations and has chopper  mark the points) and the empire is supposed to be showing off one its newest designs of TIE fighters." Zeb asked "how did you know these locations kid?" I replied "Remember the  meiloorun Supply run?" Zeb replied " yeah what about it." I answered "I heard some chatter between two officers who forgot to turn off their coms when were looking for supplies, imperial officials aren't the brightest of the bunch." "Back to the operation, Sabine and I will go on the rooftops and remove the guards up top and only knives it may be messy but necessary for us to get to our objective  for us four." " meanwhile zeb , kanan and chop go on the streets below us blind into the crowd but stay close." The others nodded, " we will hit their new TIE then use the explosives provided from our last supply run attack a week ago hit their transports and walkers with EMPS and hit there marching troopers with HE gernades, I've been modifiing those gernades for two straight nights since we got them I also took the time to hand stitch all of you guys a copy of my gernade bandoliers so we each have 15-20 gernades per person  so you two have to wear something like a light jacket over yourselves since last few days I've seen a few death troopers with regular patrols of bucket heads." Kanan and Sabine (Sabine with some concern) asked "how did you have time to do this recone and not get caught?" Both asked my answer to that since I'm honest with the crew about almost everything. I replied "I would usually go in the early mornings and remember when I first meet you guys I used the roofs to get around and if needed sleep on them too before we meet but we've seen how Pryce treats these people my world it makes me despise the Empire in every form and kanan I understand revenge is not the way of the Jedi but when people are under the foot of a regime that puts people into slavery, homeless people being beat by patrols on the streets or even gunned down if the officer his a heartless piece of crap, rations food where I saw One of the traders my family did a lot of  Business with only get a loaf of bread , a 1/4 pound of meat, and a small pill container worth of  vitamins mixed with protein supplements for his two kids and his wife and him I didn't dare ask for food from him because they had to make it last for 3 days till the ration station opened up again and I known they were suffering just as much as I was and I know he probably would have given me some if I asked but he was a family friend and I respect him and his family dearly ( Ezra sadness hits him hard and the ghost crew looks up at him with soro but determined to deliver the goods for these oppressed citizens of Lothal), but back to the plan after those troop formations are scattered all over the place, walkers and transports are disabled by the EMP gernades  Hera will make a final pass over the parade with the ghost all guns and Hera how many more  proton torpedoes do we have left?" Chopper beeped at Hera a few times it was a tone I didn't understand but Hera replied " 8 right now, 12 in reserve why do you ask?" She leaned back even Sabine had a raised eyebrow looking at Ezra like what ever he is going to be planning this is going to be big and very insulting to the empire, while Zeb and Kanan looking over the hologram of the city and including all of Ezra's mentioned planning that wasn't finished but kanan saw how  precise  Ezra's plan was that has been years in the making. I replied to the crew "Hera you will fire 4 proton torpedos into what is left of the imperial element in the parade and make sure the shots and torpedos count we don't want stumbling troopers to attack civilians in anger, ethier DEAD OR Seriously injured and that is why the EMPS were thrown in you will have no AA gun troubles  as you pull out of your run hit this hanger (the hanger where the  inquisitors personal TIE is)on the imperial building with 4 more torpedoes and cannon fire at least minimum there." Sabine asked "Why is that specific hanger bay so important?" The whole crew was confused except chopper. I answered back with "well last night me and chopper hacked into the imperials main frame but we did no damage and did all the safety per cautions and we found out the  inquisitors personal TIE V2 plus 20 standerd TIES that are all fueled up, and in full functioning order, and those are the only ones allowed to fly for today in preparation for the parade so if we knock their AirPower out we have 2 more hours to get out off Lothal for now" 

The rest of the crew was shocked at how much effort and planning  Ezra has spent on this operation to be like a scalpel then deliver the blow like obrbital bombardment that was refined into the size of only the ghost crew.Sabine,Zeb, Kanan and Hera looked at each other then back at Ezra and chopper then back at each other this happened five more Times.  

Then Ezra spoke "after this mess we will meet here us together but Hera you get out off imperial charts for a while till we signal you(little did the rest of the crew would be meeting up by Ezra's old home that the force has guided him to a place of his past that must be faced once again) and we will have chop give us our location be ready for a crazy pick up if things to go bad though." "Any objections?" Ezra asked no one said a thing then Hera spoke up "Rebels your dismissed." Everyone was satisfied about Ezra's plan they each went to their rooms to prepare. But as they got up to leave as chopper was saving the recording of this briefing and the map he said beeep (low) beep beeep ( F the imperial turds) which got Hera to tell "CHOP IF YOU DONT QUITE THAT LANGUAGE IM GOING TO REPROGRAM YOU MYSELF EVEN IF SABINE ISNT HERE TO HELP ME!!!!!!!" All of them went to their rooms to ready themselves it was 1 hour and 20mins till the parade 

(Thanks for reading more on the way) and May the force be with you