Starting The FireStorm (Part 3)

The ghost crew was up and ready for action the ghost crew had two and half hours till sunrise.

Ezra was alone in his room and sitting on his bunk with a holodisk set to record in a few moments.

Ezra pov 

The disk beeped ready to record by my then I proceeded,  "We have been called criminals... what we really are Rebels fighting for the people look at the oppression they have enforced on lothal and our families and friends... things were better but not great for us now if we have hope and we fight there will be risk and loss my family taught me that and my new family that hope can never be destroyed." I told the disk and for a minute of silence then I clicked stop recording and saved it as the only thing on the disk. Once I was done I jumped off my bunk and landed on the floor perfectly and grabbed my helmet and and walked into the hallway to see Sabine headed to the common room. 'Today is a big day for Lothal' I thought as Sabine and me entered the common room for a quick breakfast before our mission. "After breakfast we will review our mission." Hera told us as we sat down to eat. 

As the quick meal passed for only taking the crew twenty minutes for breakfast, Ezra finished first and placed his holodisk on the broadcaster then walked out of the common room and started heading towards the speeders.

Sabine Pov 

I saw Ezra leave after eating and I can tell something was bothering him and I just finished up and I could tell Hera and kanan understood I was gonna help Ezra out. I found him in the middle of my speeder and his just standing there patiently. "Hey Ezra is everything okay?" I asked him with some worry in my voice, "Sabine before I went to bed I thought about how I might loose you guys like my family... (him looking over the quite Prarie), The Empire is probably gonna be sending special forces to kill us after this and that disk is a recording I want to be broadcasting through the coms." He answered with then I saw these two Loth-Cats coming up to us and each one resting on one of our legs. Then we both sat down almost touching. As we did the Loth-cats got up and waited for us to sit down and then I saw the other loth cat snuggle on the other one it was cute and I was so in thought I learned against Ezra's armor.

As the two teens that saw themselves as friends right now  and the two cats mimicking each other for a span of five minutes but it felt like forever to them. "Thanks again Sabine" Ezra broke the silence followed by the loth cats getting up and leaving in the peaceful morning. 

Hera pov 

I came in the cargo bay and saw them two so cute together but did they even know it. "Review mission time and it's two hours till sunrise." I yelled which I saw them two jump away in shock and gave each other some space. Then after a few moments with everyone having their gear from Ezra packed with explosives and his helmet on which goodness he really must hate imperials to zeb cracking his knuckles and Sabine spinning one of her pistols around in the air only by her trigger finger, 'dam kids are crazy I thought'.

The team reviewed the mission and was fully prepared and ready to go chop got on the back of Ezra's speeder after thirty minute briefing. Once they left the cargo bay on their speeders heading towards the imperial com tower the seriousness of the mission set in for everyone.

The small batch of Rebels on to their next mission: 1 hour and 20 minutes till sunrise.

Challenges for them will faced head on little did they know inferno Squad was already on lothal.

(Sorry for the short chapter things have been hectic for me but you will get good content still)