Defector

It was early morning for the small rebel fleet that drifted through space the ghost crew was awake except the one who fell asleep in the nose gun chair. Hera was cooking breakfast but she noticed Ezra wasn't in the room like usual.

Sabine Pov 

I was sitting in the couch waiting on Ezra and to see if he noticed my little marking I placed on his forehead last night, I chuckled to myself, "What's so funny Sabine?" Zeb asked which got Hera to look at us with a raised eye brow, "Sabine can you get Ezra please?" She asked but just I got up and headed to the door it opened with Ezra yawning and seems the sticky note still is there I had to hold my laugh back desperately. "Morning sa (long yawn) ... Sabine." He said to me as we looked at each other eye to eye again. "Morning Ezra, I was actually about to wake you up." I replied back with and I saw him look at the floor and scratch the back of his head, 'he is nervous oooo somethings up' I thought then "hey Ez I'll take the blanket go get breakfast." I told him once I turned around and walked past the others I let out a smile ear to ear and my cheeks were burning.

Ezra's POV 

I walked in and then the crew looked at me then zeb followed by kanan and chopper then Hera looked st me and just chuckled. 'What's so funny' I thought then I saw chopper roll in followed by Sabine but chopper beeped "Feel your forehead" at me so I did that and I pulled of what it was a sticky note with Sabine's Starbird on it. 'I'm keeping this' I thought then "Sabine Thanks for leaving your mark on me... I'm keeping this too...I'll find a way to mark you." I told her and that moment the whole room fell silent and chopper was turning his head looking at me then Sabine. I looked at her eyes that I dream about every night since I first saw her, "let's eat now." I told her and I let her sit down first then I got the edge.

After a few more minutes of breakfast being finished Ezra got up and grabbed Sabine a plate of food for her so she could relax. 

Sabine Pov 

'Did he seriously just bring me breakfast!!!!' 'What a gentleman gosh if I'm dreaming someone shock me now.' I thought, "Thanks Ezra... you know you didn't have to for me." I told him ,As he sat down to eat his meal, he replied "Sabine I have to return the favor, your the one that put a heated blanket on me and I've always enjoyed your art from the vibrant mix of colors from your hair to your explosives." Followed by one of his smug grin "Jedi quite flirting with me (playfully punching his shoulder)and eat." I told him in my best serious voice. 

The rest of the crew watched in shock of how close they had become and of course chopper was recording and storing it on a holodisk with other recordings labeled Sabine + Ezra. The droid had plans for them but he was gonna get as much as he could get.

Meanwhile the ghost crew ate breakfast, darkness began to set on Lothal not just the night but a storm of the dark side hit the lively planet.

As a imperial shuttle disembarked from the imperial star destroyer that just arrived from Coruscant with orders from the emporer himself. As the shuttle gracefully landed in a imperial hanger formations of troopers were lined up perfect there was no words said only silence that was only broken by the shuttles ramp lowering, out walked one figure cloaked in jet black. 

Kallus pov 

"Lord Vader it's good to meet again." Tarkin said as he walked with Vader ,"I understand our special forces were bested by this "republic guardian?"" He replied walking past us, I was beside Versio and her unit will be by Vader's mercy now. 

The Sith Lord went to the governor's office and he was given orders to eliminate the republic guardian and any rebel stragglers by any means necessary. As he looked through the glass window out over lothal a massive storm had begun with archs of blue and purple lighting traveled through the clouds. As he saw the storm strike the prairie starting a small fire followed by furious raining the governor, kallus and Veriso each turned in information to the Sith Lord so he could analyze his prey. 

A hour later on lothal 

"Lord Vader requires to see you minister tau." Kallues told the minister in a emotionless voice that gave the minister that had dealt with having to cover up the insurgents strikes from reaching the holo-net. 

Minister tau pov 

I made my way through the dome to the office Lord Vader is waiting for me. 'I don't want to die today please not today.' I thought as I neared the door that opened to Vader standing there looking over the weather that was so violently to the point TIE patrols were canceled. "Minister I'm impressed but at the same time Disappointed with your effort." Vader told me with his heavy breathing that only increased my fear. "I'm doing all I can in my position (light force choke but not threatening) .... I'll crack down on this immediately Lord Vader." I replied back barely losing my breath. "Dismissed minister and if you fail this... things will be very different reasons for us to meet again." He told me, , "yes Lord Vader as you wish." I replied then walked out and once I got a few yards away I felt relieved and still terrified.

After Minister Tau's experience she went to her personal quarters and broke down she was terrified from what just happened, her soul was scared to the point of no recovery, she needed help but who.

Meanwhile same time: Somewhere in space 

Ashoka was dueling against Ezra as  both their blades were on training mode and with every move Ashoka did to attack Ezra he blocked with effective and powerful counter offensives. "Your defenses are very strong Ezra I'm impressed." Ashoka told him but he kicked her stomach sending her stammering back in the cargo bay of the corvette which drew a small crowd of rebels and even commander Sato. A few minutes passed with Ashoka using her  acrobatics and her dual white blades  to her advantage but Ezra was one step ahead. After a series of locks and clashes he gained the upper edge and kicked her into submission with three kicks to her torso left and right and center throwing her to the ground and Ezra using the force to throw her lightsabers away from her enough to make her yield. 

Sabine has watched the whole thing from beginning to end she was amazed how well Ezra used not just his lightsaber but his other equipment and skills to help him. Once the crowd disappeared little did the Phoenix Unit would revive a plea for help from one that deemed the enemy.

(Part 2 will be good but I haven't been feeling well so hopefully this is sufficient enough for you, leave a vote and a comment I greatly appreciate the support and thank you ☺️, season two will be fun)