Opposing Sides

(Guys I was never a fan of the  inquisitors mainly no back stories and it's like thrown in characters In my opinion I was expecting the shadow guards to appear in SWR , I like massive battles, more characters , more action and just clones insulting clankers) 🤣😂🤣😆

It's been two weeks since vizago started giving the ghost crew the true value of the things they stole from the Empire. Things would be different on a a imperial airfield. As the crew crept up to a cliff that over watched it they saw a fimiliar TIE they all dreeded seeing the inquisitiors!

Inquisitior pov 

Inquisitior pov 

Since Kallus was injured Pyrce wants me to inspect the Imperial installations across Lothal. As I put my landing codes through the tower operatior came through "sir your clear for landing." I would stay for a day  to see how the facility performance and how it handled operations.

The airfield had all imperial personal (including security forces)  lined up for inspection as he would look each one in the eye and search their minds with the force to see if they are rebel agents.

Meanwhile watching from their position 

The plan was to blow up the airfield but this complicated the assault. 

Sabine Pov 

"Guys how are we gonna handle the mission now?" I asked the four of them. "That sith wannabe is our main problem." Kanan answered "what about you two Jedi distract him while we plant the explosives?" Zeb brought up, I was concerned since the prison mission was a trap last time because of one of the masters Kanan known when he was younger. "No we stay together as a unit." Ezra said "I agree with that" I followed up with  immediately.

So the crew snuck past the main security and started to place explosives on TIE fighters and Fuel cells 

The inquistior 

I dismissed the personal back to their stations and I wanted to have the new pilots vs the older ones for training. The pilots were just about to lift off but  I interrupted "Stop the drill now we have Rebels."  "But ...." a officer said and I just force choked him then snapped his neck as I walked through the blast doors 

Few minutes later 

The doors opened from the tower as the inquisitior ignited his red blade ready for the fight ahead 

Ezra's POV 

"Kanan get them out of here now." I told them we were hiding in between some crates we were ready to blow the place. "No I'm staying with you Ezra." Sabine said  immediately with determination and I saw the rest of the team nodded too in agreement. "Let's just not get killed please." I told them as I stood up and ignited my fathers lightsaber and in the other hand one of my kinves.  I walked into the middle of the airfield to see the inquisitior by the tower waiting for my friends but he will only get me today.

As Ezra and the inquisitior stare across the tarmac kanan walks up behind him to help him while the other two get in a good positions to help their friends. 

As two blue blades and two red blades hum who will make the first move.

(I know short chapter but perfect timing for cliff hanger)