Two More

Today wasn't good on the ghost crew  , the fleet recently got ran out of hiding in Garal days after Ketsu left. Supplies was desperate every bandage to every spare part from a droid to blaster was now like gold to the small rebel group. Even though some rebels suspected Ketsu , but once Sabine contacted her and told her of what happened she was cleared to the rebellion. 

Ezra's POV 

Sabine and me have been busy doing systems checks all night, while I would check wire connections she would check function but I also heard something like yelling but oh well. "Hey Ezra I'm checking the power levels now can you make sure there's no exposed wires." Sabine told me which made me spring up and hit my head on the bottom of the control panel. "Ouch (rubbing forehead)... yeah I'll look hold on." I replied but once I got comfortable and started looking at the wires , I heard a giggle from no other than Sabine, luckily my head was covered from her because I felt blushing that was so intense I was looking for a exposed wire to shock myself so I could calm down but my search came unsuccessful for that one wire , 'dam it' I thought.

Meanwhile in the common room,  "Rex he has put his life on the line more than anything else , and do you even know his family history!" Kanan yelled at the clone captain. "Ezra needs to learn some Discipline  discipline, he may look like a clone but he ain't one!!" Rex barked back but thankfully the two teens were in the cockpit and Sabine had locked the doors once they heard the arguing and Hera understood why she did that, not just for her but Ezra had a tendency to not be himself when he hears stuff like that.

Sabine Pov 

The cannons are good , everything is checked off now just cover up the panel's wires and we're  ready for  wherever we have to go. "Hey Ezzy (more relaxed tone) everything is ready to go." I 

told him as he took his time double checking wires , meanwhile my thoughts were dancing all over the place from how well he treats me to all the memories we've had together. 

As the two finished up Ezra put the panel back on . After everything was put away they made their way to the common room which was still a tense situation between Rex and Kanan about Ezra but that changed immediately when he entered the room by Ezra yelling, "You two stop freaken fighting like a old couple... and both of you get your heads out of your A$$!!!" , once the two got the message they stopped and never said a word till Hera gave zeb, Chopper and Sabine a mission to retrieve medical supplies but as the phantom just started warming up Ezra climbed in fully loaded out for anything. "Hey kid you're not assigned by Hera." Zeb told him but Ezra answered with "I don't want to deal with the old men." And chopper started laughing and Sabine silently laughed in the pilot seat. Once the phantom was ready they detached from the ghost and chopper put in the  coordinates  And jumped into hyperspace for what they thought was only a simple supply run.

Meanwhile while through hyperspace Ezra started to meditate near the back while zeb and Sabine sat down in the folding seats. While zeb sat down zeb noticed Sabine looking over Ezra , her eyes traveling top to bottom all the while the fully armored and armed Ezra didn't say a thing. The silence was broken when Zeb asked Sabine if she liked him and she just went bright red , then she leaned into Zeb's Ear and whispered "yes I do very much like him  but don't tease us about it... I'm being patient and if you say one word about this I'll make sure your a bright neon yellow for months."  As she leaned back into her seat zeb just nodded, understanding if he did tease them about it he would be having a rough time with all the ways Sabine could get him back. 

(Time skip to where Sabine and Ezra run into the seventh sister) 

"Good I don't have to explain (ignites her red blade) who I am ha ha." The seventh sister said that echoed through the halls of the medical station, Ezra ignited his electric blue blade and spun it hitting a few droids in one swift move. As Ezra engaged the seventh sister in a dual as they fell back but Ezra knew he had the advantage but he sensed another figure near by. With every step back the pair would take Sabine was hitting the small droids left and right including a few that landed on Ezra but with her improved marksmanship she would pick them off.

With the small battle between the inquisitior and Ezra raging, they locked again near the beginning of a corner that's when Sabine was thrown against the side of the wall and the heavy figure with his lightsaber lunged forward to get the kill of the rebel mandalorian. As the second inquisitiors blade went down to strike Sabine down it was stopped by Ezra holding his hand out using the force to hold the blade inches away from her. In a instant he yelled "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" Followed by pure force lighting that had no use of the dark side it was Ezra using the purest form of the force through him then as the seventh sister moved to strike low she was stopped then both inquisitiors were thrown down the hallways each one came with such force when ethier of them would hit a crate or blast door it would be bent or them going right through it and this happened for a little while trashing anything they hit. 

Sabine Pov 

I saw what Ezra did god I'm lucky then he walked over and offered a hand up so I grabbed it and we started running down the hallway. "Sabine we are one level higher than the one the hangers door... cover me." Ezra told me as we neared a dead end I turned around to see a swarm of droids our way so I opened fire hitting as many as I could as quickly as possible then I yelled, "ZEB , CHOPPER BE PREPARED TO LEAVE ONCE WE GET THERE!!" , "Spectre 5 to spectre 4 we hear loud and clear...  we got the supplies." Zeb replied then all of sudden I heard the sound of metal sheering ,bending and breaking in the matter of seconds I turned to see Ezra had used the Floor and just ripped it down for us to get down. "Sabine go I'll be right behind you!" He yelled and I did what he told me I holstered one of my wasters and I heard Ezra's feet not far behind me.

As the two ran into the hanger , Sabine jumped in and looked to see Ezra stop and as the swarm of droids charged at him he looked at them, without raising a hand he crushed them all sending sparks flying followed by him throwing them at a high speed at the two inquisitiors who were nearing the hanger but the had to find cover from the chunks of droids fly towards them. Once they started to take off Sabine took aim at the control panel and gave it three shots slamming it shut on the two new threats.

As they phantom prepared to jump into hyperspace, Sabine was exhausted and she locked a few more seats down and fell asleep thinking about the moment Ezra saved her life today. Ezra sitting opposite of her got up and dug through the medical supplies and found a blanket and a pillow so he very gently raised her head with the force enough so she could sleep comfortably then he unfolded the blanket and laid it on her. When he sat back down he removed his helmet and sat it beside him then leaned back then fell asleep instantly with a little bit of droll going down the side of his mouth. Zeb turned back in the pilot seat to see the two teens sleeping and he thought 'they actually do make a good team plus I hate to admit it they look quit cute together.' 

Once the small ship jumped out of hyperspace zeb roared waking them two up. Ezra fell off his chair just as Sabine watched it happened zeb and Sabine who didn't have any trouble waking up bursted out laughing.  When the phantom docked with the ghost Ezra and Sabine went down first and started explaining what happened to the three unhappy adults waiting on them but once it was clear they have two more inquisitiors hunting the rebels , the three turned into grateful that no one got hurt and Hera sent the two teens to their rooms to relax and zeb eventually went to his room after unloading the supplies. Just another day in the small rebellion.

Thanks everyone for the support, enjoy the Sabezra 😆😆