The will of the force

("The world between worlds" ending music playing) 

Ezra meditated in the bridge of the ventor just then a voice entered his mind "Ezra Bridger.. Luke skywalker both of you will face different challenges including your master but fight a survive against the empire... the rebellion's course is solid now thanks to your help." A voice told him that's when he opened his eyes and a hand just rested on his shoulder. "Ezra what's the plan." Sabine asked, "Sabine we will liberate this planet soon but not now." Ezra replied as he stood up,   "General Bridger the empire has done nothing..." kallus said, "we must leave now we have to build up and strike like we originally did." Ezra commented , "get us out of HERE NOW." Ezra yelled out.  As the ventor turned broadside and on Ezra's command ordered to fire one of the new turrets at the right super Destroyers bridge. 

(The artillery lasers they mounted a few on the ventor) if a few could shoot down a droid command ship you'll see where I'm going with this

A series of long burst of plasma fire struck the super star destroyer followed by one cutting through the bridge killing everyone in the bridge. Fires onboard raged followed with the bridge exploding sending chunks everywhere. Another series of blast and one directly hit the ships magazine and armory setting off a series of explosions onboard. With chunks of the ship started breaking apart. "These Rebels are impressive." Vader said to himself as the remaining star destroyers opened fire at the fleeing ships. 

Back on cloud city Lando had his own plans for getting rid of the empire.  As some of the destroyers were docked the gravity wells of the fueling stations went up in flames followed by the fire reaching the docked ships fuel cells setting of compressed explosions that sent  shockwaves shaking the city. 

Without warning as troopers started searching the city but the lower command structure all of sudden was detached sending any imperial in that facility falling to their doom of the gas giant.  With rebel ships gone. "Lord Vader transmission from coursant." A deck hand informed Vader which he ordered everyone to clear the command room. "My apprentice with the defeat of the rebel alliance on hoth the victory should've been secured but why These Rebels keep spreading their influence." The emporer demanded, "These guardians or Rebels same thing , but both will find or force weaknesses in our empire." Vader replied to his master, "if you fail even protecting our prototype star forge I'll have you replaced myself." Papaltine replied with harshly then the transmission ended followed by reports of fuel station sabotage across the planet. "Commander Verso... find Lando and kill that rebel scum immediately in the public square once you captured him alive."  Vader ordered. 

In Lando's suite he had complete control of the city he could cause so much damage but the fuel and imperial naval power took a really bad blow that it should never recover from. Just then Lando got up and blasted the control panel repeatedly so the empire couldn't have the power over the city. With his pistol emptied his peace was disrupted by his door being blown open but he was quickly kicked in the face onto the floor and cuffed by inferno squad. A hour later on live holonet inferno squad opened fire killing Lando publicly, "any resistance shall be answered by death." The imperial news reported which still reached lothal even. 

Ezra heard about it and was meditating outside of his tower and two wolves sat down on beside him. Ezra's confusion was with action and aggressive action to defeat the empire but he loved his family and friends. For Han his interrogators were brutal but the guardians old but the best medicine and surgeons in the galaxy had been busy getting Han in a stable state. Outside of the ER area Leia layed against the ventors walls and that's when Hera walked by and joined her. "Leia what's wrong?" Hera asked but a tear slipped organa which was all Hera needed to know it was about Han, "he'll be fine.. Sabine and Ezra were in a similar situation... heck I think every mission he does that always run across both of their minds." Hera told the rebel senator, "really Ezra??.... when?" Leia asked, "when that message was playing he ordered us to go ... he fought imperial special forces, imperial ISB, and the grand inquisitior by himself and Sabine was in the same state but they pulled it together through for each other unknowingly they had fell for each other but I knew ha ha." Hera replied with, "Hera you're like a mother to both of them during this war and I could imagine how brave them two fought together was like seeing." Leia replied back with a small grin. "Let's get some cafe ." Hera commented as both women got up and walked off. 

One small victory again for the rebellion but will the rebellion drive a defeating blow to the empire once and for all. 

Leave a vote and comment please, good night guys 

CW7 out!