Rebel protection detail

(This takes a few hours after the last chapter)

The force has grown on atollon beyond belief but one senator would soon find that the guardians would rather drive a boot into the empire's ass then be politically negotiable. 

"Sir we have incoming transmission." A technician told Sato who was walking through the base checking on the growing Phoenix Cell. "Put it through but safe line too." Sato said firmly. "We ARE UNDER ATTACK!!  We are carrying secret cargo essential for the galaxies hope!!" A voice yelled over before getting cut off. "Get me Bridger now!" Sato yelled as the technical personal went to work get a location from where the transmission  originated. 

Meanwhile on in space above Atollon on Ezra's command ship (ventor) that he named " the resurrection" because he wanted to honor clan wrens choice in joining the rebellion. But him and reznov were busy in a fist to fist combat session to train new rebel soldiers. "When the enemy raises his blaster move your hand here and here (as reznov demonstrates how to disarm enemies on Ezra)" reznov said proudly (of course in his famous Cod WAW voice) as he threw Ezra to the floor and had the empty blaster aimed at Ezra. The hanger bay was silent and in the side of the hanger the four remaining ghost members watched how the well oiled machine Ezra's people are. "Figure out your own technique and I expect some blood and bruising after a hours worth of practice!" Ezra yelled as he got up off the floor in his armor. The cadets old and young each got into pairs and the two walked through the ranks inspecting for quality. 

That's when an A-Wimg flew into the side hanger and immediately the pilot jumped out of the cockpit and started a dead sprint to reach Bridger. "Guide me to Ezra please it's a emergency." Wedge said to one of the troopers. "Okay okay lets get going." The trooper said calmly. 

Roughly after five minutes of sprinting Wedge reached the main hanger. As he walked through the ship he noticed Hera and kanan watching Ezra's training program. "Hey guys where's Ezra?" Wedge asked very exhausted. "He's over there." Kanan replied pointing at the group.  "Thanks" Wedge said as he walked towards the training session. Eventually Wedge found Ezra who was beside reznov, "who's this puke pilot, looks like he's been to busy pissing in his flight suit instead of killing those imperial scum." Reznov said without emotion locking eyes at the young man, "what is it Wedge?" Ezra asked crossing his arms sensing fear starting to come throughout the force. "Sato sent me for a high priority cargo run essential for further operations." Wedge said trying not to show his fear, "ah your a piss bucket runner pilot ha ha." The commander said insulting Wedge as he handed him a data chip with location and objective. "Thanks Wedge and if I were you leave now... reznov prep a U-Wimg and  our best men and I have a feeling we might be space jumping too so get ready." Ezra told them, "yes General" reznov said as he walked off carrying his helmet.  Following Ezra's orders after reznov gave the pilot a volley of insults he left the ship in minutes and went back to the surface of atollon which was a small series of defenses that would make the imperials feel weak. 

A few minutes later Ezra dismissed his training class then he walked over to the other spectres. "Hey guys" He said to all of them, kanan smirked and zeb said "hey kid when are you going to teach me some of that stuff." , "when you're not filled with lice then I will." Ezra replied jokingly. "That's our Ezra." Hera said smiling but the family moment was cut short by reznov coming up behind him and said "Ezra your equipment." , "Thanks and I'll take this operation but Hera keep the coms open so you guys can pick ya up Incase things get interesting." Ezra replied to the group as he attached to his armor and helmet. "Will do and I'll bring another squad of heavies Incase things go terrible." Reznov said back  "good luck and may the force be with you Ezra." Kanan and Hera said to Ezra as he got his helmet on and got inside a waiting u-wing with ten guardians waiting already loaded to the teeth.