Bespin

Things on bespin were easy going , Lando from snuggling mining pigs to winning the control of the gas station was critical to the empire.  Just then three imperial star destroyers appeared in the bespin system.  The three destroyers docked into fueling stations underneath  cloud city, "take them to the secret facility and keep turbo lasers aimed upwards so if there's any resistance just bring it down to a flaming destruction!" Vader ordered as he left the bridge to escort the prisoners personally with commander cody.  Elsewhere lando was sending a secret message to Jubba base. Minutes later in one of the hotels main conference rooms lando stood to meet without h Lord Vader. As the automatic door opened with Vader walking in right behind commander cody and Verso. "Lando calrissian used to be smuggler and many more such as cheating zoboc." Vader remarked. " Your men and equipment are more than welcome to refuel and rearm here on cloud city besides even a few commanders need a break. "If I were calrissian I wouldn't have to much humor." Vader replied with as he turned around to exit the room.  The whole imperial garrison spread across the massive city and especially death troopers secured the lower portion and anyone that wasn't allowed would be terminated on site. "Smuggler if questioning will not answer at least our droids will."  Agent hask said to the still decently injured Han Solo. As the imperial special forces agent left a modified infiltration droid but for more evil purposes. ARRRRGH Han cried out as the door slammed shut. 

On the ghost Ezra and Sabine we're snuggled together in her room and Luke was told to sleep in Ezra's old room with zeb

On the ghost Ezra and Sabine we're snuggled together in her room and Luke was told to sleep in Ezra's old room with zeb.  Just then knocking started going on loudly each door waking up everyone in the ghost. "We have a mission and it's critical for the galaxy PEOPLE RISE AND SHINE!!" Hera yelled out.  As the crew woke up luke grabbed his fathers lightsaber. As the two teenagers got their gear they shared a smooth kiss before walking outside the cabin holding each other's helmets. As everyone circled around the holo table. A massive map of a city was in the center of the table. "We have a serious issue... the rebellion has been crushed and the captures have been sent to cloud cities imperial prison which they could just throw useless people falling to their death." Hera said , "this is what I was trained for... the empire is using the city for a fueling station and by the looks of it the empire has no problem killing a floating city of trapped civilians." Ezra said standing as he crossed his arms in disgust with the empire. "That complicated things then?" Kanan said leaning back scratching his chin. 'Luke go with them' Luke heard in his head , "we can take the star bird and won't be identified as quickly unlike the ghost." Sabine said, "Sabine you probably added more modifications too?" Ezra asked which just got a smile from her. "It's decided then you and Sabine will take the lead for this rescue mission." Hera told them, "Rex, Luke , kanan and chopper is all I think we'll need to get them free including the falcon." Ezra said with a smug grin.  

30 minutes later on the starbird

"So Ezra what roles you want us to do?" Luke asked, "Luke your with me freeing Han and them while Sabine and Rex get the falcon and chopper will keep the star bird ready to fly." Ezra called out in a the seats but Luke felt like things could go wrong, "what if we encounter Vader?" Luke asked as Ezra took the copilot seat, "we must stand our ground long enough for the others to get to safety... Vader May be formidable but kanan and me have held our own." Ezra replied with, "so I've really upgraded the star bird not just with a paint job, I've added cloaking,  two proton torpedo launches and a single ion cannon." Sabine told her boyfriend looking over the new controls she's installed. The young mando then placed a kiss on his check before giving a thumbs up to the others down on the grassy prairie. "Reznov get one ventor ready for action I'll give you the signal to comense attack." Ezra said over his wrist com . As the wings pivoted into flight positions chopper put In bespin's  coordinates. As the star bird esclerated threw the atmosphere Sabine finished tuning the cloaking. "Sir the modified turrets are ready ... we'll be on stand by." Reznov said on the bridge as the starbird flew threw the fleet. The secret rebel fleet had arrived a few days earlier with main command structure of the rebellion gone ,admiral akbar  knew Ezra was the only option left to lead  the fractured rebellion.