Clan Wren Problems

(Sorry for the major time jump it's just I had no other thoughts for the other episodes) 

The three months since concord Dawn have been rough from Kalani's droids getting refurbished over a week to Saw almost killing click clack . Sabine was warm inside since Ezra had saved her again and kanan on Dathomer to even standing up to Saw so one species may live and including him teaching her how to use the dark saber. But today was a pivotal point for not just one person but for all of Mandalore. 

(Right after the phantom II is shot down and Ezra, kanan and Sabine are outside) 

"Don't kill any of them Ezra I may be related to them." Sabine told him very seriously. That's when the squad that shot them down landed and raised their blasters at the group followed by the white one saying "What do you want here Rebels?" With authority. "First lower your weapons then we'll talk Snow White( pointing at the commando)" Ezra said in one of his most serious tones in a long time. "Why do you think you can insult me clone?" The commando asked not knowing who he was dealing with. "Ezra don't" Kanan warned in  anticipation to Ezra's next move due to the insult. In a second the commando was picked up off the ground , his blaster thrown in the snow followed by Ezra throwing him towards him and clothes  lining him hard enough the commandos helmet was knocked off. 

The commando groaned after landing on his back and the other Mandalorions were on edge what to do next because seeing a figure fully decked out in explosives, blasters , knives , vambraces and two lightsabers and including being force sensitive made them stand down. "Tristan?" Sabine said through her helmet looking down at her brother who just got the snot beat out of him. "Ugggh Sabine why did your friend do that." Tristan said as the two helmets looked over him. "Well I could've just gutted you but I was being nice to you... and you're a good punching bag." Ezra told him followed by Sabine laughing lightly that Ezra embarrassed him in front of her clan. "Ezra!" Kanan said fatherly, "what he raised his weapon first so I gave him a good swing on on the snow." Ezra said jokingly as he helped Tristan up. "Who are your friends he asked cautiously, "Jedi Master Kanan Jarrus and Jedi Knight Ezra Bridger... and Bridger isn't your regular Jedi as you can tell." Sabine answered with a smile as she pulled off her helmet, "yeah I can tell by how he body slammed me." Tristan replied as he rubbed his now soar back.  Ezra then used the force to retrieve Tristan's helmet and rifle. "Why are you returning my Weapon back to me Jedi?" Tristan asked in confusion,  "how else are we supposed to trust each other?" Ezra replied simply , Tristan who was a little surprised grabbed his helmet and rifle from Ezra's hands and thanked him Followed by him telling the others to stand down. "We better get moving we have a nasty storm coming in a few hours." Tristan said to the group as he put his helmet back on. 

Once the group got moving through the winter forst Sabine and Tristan were leading the way while the rest of the group of clan wren warriors escorted kanan and Ezra. "Why did you come back Sabine?" Tristan asked seriously, "because the rebellion needs help with a operation that's forming but I needed to mend old wounds sometime." Sabine answered as the group walked through knee deep snow.  "You shouldn't have came and mother is not going to pleased about your Jedi friends." Tristan said warningly, "I heard that!" Ezra said even though Sabine and her brothers voices were quiet. "Why does your Jedi friend come all armed to the teeth unlike his master?" Her brother asked concerned,  "he has deeper roots  than you think but I'd rather let him explain." Sabine said. 

As they walked Tristan looked to his other side to find Ezra walking beside them and barely making a sound as if he was a spirit. "How much further to shelter?" Ezra asked, "one and half clicks Bridger." Sabines Brother replied, "So Ezra why are you armed with about everything we have as Mandalorns?" Tristan asked cautiously and nervously, "That's a explanation for another time snow flake." Ezra said which got Tristan annoyed. Underneath Sabine's helmet she was blushing brightly because seeing Tristan and Ezra giving each other a hard time was like the time on the Ghost but seeing Ezra joke with Tristan made her heart flutter because Tristan usually was a hard ass only serious.  Kanan and Ezra sensed Rau just not to far behind but enough no one could spot him in the thicker snow drifts. 

About two hours later the small group walked upon a frozen lake followed by the sight of a strong hold. Due to the recent storm yesterday the ice was thick enough for the group to walk across with ease except kanan slipping and landing on his butt which the wren warriors laughed at him even Sabine and Ezra couldn't hold it back. But once kanan got back he gave his adopted kids a good yelling that even made the mandos think even the old bastard can be strict. 

Once they were in front of the stronghold Ursa was already waiting outside for them. "Mother" Sabine said as she walked closer to the steps she used to call home. "Lock her away you traitor... you destroyed our honor Sabine and lock up the Jedi too." Ursa replied sternly as the wren members moved to put binders on them Ezra snapped his fingers and the binders just shattered in sync. Ursa was in shock of what happened that's when Ezra spoke up. "You may not know who i am but we came here for help to not attack!!!... Sabine told me how you left her to fend for herself and you don't understand the toll it's taken on her ...  even though it's just the two of us but there's a small family she found who actually cherishes her , supports her through anything meanwhile you'd rather just lock her up as some animal for just trying to fix the wounds she has in the past so her family can be reunited!!!!" Ezra yelled, that's when Sabine ignited the dark saber and said, "yes I told him because I trust him but he has rougher things than us and it's time to talk mother."  Ursa was in a emotional bind thinking about what the camouflaged person just said but how stubborn her daughter has became and she couldn't believe she matured those many years ago. 

"We will talk Sabine but the Jedi have to turn in their weapons." "Get it done Tristan!" Ursa called out as she was about to walk inside. When she looked back Tristan wasn't doing as he was told, "Tristan why aren't you collecting their weapons?" Ursa asked her son, "I tried that earlier when they landed and well.." her son replied but he was cut off by Ursa saying, "don't tell me one of these Jedi kicked your ass.". The only response was a thumbs up from Ezra which she just face palmed thinking things just got complicated. "Fine let them in and Jedi don't do anything stupid." She said sternly once she regained her  composure from her son getting getting embarrassed.

As the three rebels walked up the steps Tristan was behind Ezra. As they got inside Ezra removed his helmet and breathed a cold breath and as he did that he lifted one of his hands out and  levitated the small water droplets in the air. Ezra kept the drops of water floating as they entered the throne  room where Sabines mother was waiting. As the group was guided where to stand to speak Tristan stood beside his mother but both were fascinated by how Ezra was now making the water do all sorts of fancy tricks and Sabine just smiled remembering the times Ezra has shown off or flirted with her and now he has the guts to do it in front of her family she was definitely not just head over boots for him now she felt like she could jump in the icy lake and swim for hours for him. But her thoughts were interrupted by kanan saying ,"countesses the force has a interesting way of working and seems you've never seen such a thing like this." As Ezra turned the liquid into a razor fine pick without even freezing it. "You are correct Jedi... and I've never gotten your names." Ursa asked, "I'm kanan and my apprentice Ezra Bridger." At that  moment let the water go and back to the focus at hand. 

A silence for a few minutes settled in the room till Ursa spoke. "Your rebel friends are going to bring the empire on all of us." Ursa said sternly Followed up by , "you think the dark saber will help you and besides we are lucky by Tristan serving Saxon the other clans from destroying us for what you did!" , "Saxon is a psychopath... he killed the protectors with out mercy he even enjoyed slaughtering following Mandalorns so he can gain only power." Sabine barked back, "the protectors were killed for treason and Gar Saxon is the  emperors selected governor of Mandalore." Tristan said,  "Tristan had to join saxons commandos just to gain any status back we've lost due to what you did." Ursa said with some anger, "The Empire doesn't care about any of that, the empire will kill innocents just for power and control, I've seen it on lothal... it's brutal, people are given rations that barely make it through a week to constant beatings in the streets of people who cannot even find shelter." Ezra intrupted and added by "I grew up seven years on my own in that hell hold and my people are suffering and these are untrained civilians unlike your people." As Ezra finished Ezra let a tear of sadness slide down his cheek. "Is this true?" Ursa and Tristan almost the Same Time, "yes mother sadly it is." Sabine said. 

That's when Ursa requested only her and Sabine to speak in private do they went outside onto the balcony. (Same one as the one they had on the balcony) 

Sorry about not as much action yet but I'm half asleep writing these chapters I promise I'll finish it with a good part 2 but please be patient for Sabezra. I'm connnecting events right now but things should be more intense and Thrawn will return soon.