Starting The FireStorm (Part 2)

(Season one finally is Starting The FireStorm in my book so things are about to get fun)

Same day 

It was a early morning for the crew after Senator Trayvis a week ago , the one who taken it the hardiest was Ezra he used to watch the holonet but now he questioned everything and everybody on it. 

Sabine Pov 

I went outside to look for Ezra , he hasn't been acting like himself lately and I'm worried about him it's a feeling I cannot explain. He has been there for me so much now and now I let him flirt with me and I'm starting to like it but I'm still being stubborn about it.

As she climbed up to the top of the ghost she found him sitting meditating and he finally looked relaxed in the long week they have had.

"Hey Ezra ( I walked up beside him and sat down) I'm concerned about you." I told him then I saw him stop meditating and looked at me in the eyes and by his eyes he looked at me probably to see if I was being honest. "Hey Sabine Thanks for your concern... you know I still have a deep crush on you even more every day I cherish, you've done so much for me , I know the crew is here for me but you did what you did for me with out asking or major actions to show it." He replied inside I was melting he truly appreciates me, "yes Ez ... hey trayvis was able to have a voice and lie , the others were talking about it and we are considering making our own transmission and announcing the truth!" I'm determined to help Ezra with his people and his world as much I wanna help my own people. "I agree let's do this and prepare its time to bring hope to Lothal." He replied with a smile I haven't seen all week. 

As the two teens got off the ghost ,while rest of the crew early this morning was busy getting themselves ready  from Hera putting the cannons on high and proton torpedoes ready if things do go down bad , zeb cleaning his bo-rifle , chopper putting in optional hyperdrive jump points and kanan practicing the lightsaber forms. "Sabine grab your DC Rifle let's do some blaster practice for a little bit." Ezra told her as they walked into their rooms. 

Ezra's pov 

I grabbed my rifle, 'I would put my life in harms way just to protect her we've fought side by side.' 'We are a relationship  Forged by a war.' I thought examining my rifle as I exited my room I went to the cargo bay where I saw Sabine walking in. "What's the target Sabine?" I asked her "one of those bucket heads helmets." She replied with and we both let out a good laugh. "We only use one shot per turn then I shot once them it's your turn and we repeat till we are happy with our results." I answered with a grin 

As the teens started taking turns Ezra choose to kneel while Sabine stood up. While they blasted the helmet at 150m and Ezra was proving to be more accurate than Sabine. Sabine would miss a few times for every one hit she got Ezra got five hits but Ezra eventually taught her the tricks he was using and her ratio went up almost matching him except for a few misses every so often. The teens spent about two hours of blasting the helmet all that's left now just burn marks every where , the helmet was officially unsalvageable.

Half a hour later; nearing noon 

The crew was altogether in the common room ready to discuss their options to get their voices heard. "The imperial long range tower is our only option." Kanan  announced breaking the silence, "I agree with that... let's bring hope to systems in this sectior and start The FIRESTORM (with high determination) across the galaxy." Hera said in reply followed by chopper beeping wildly.

As Sabine got the spike ready , Ezra worked on his parents broadcaster they used all those years ago when he was little now being used again.

As a hour passed the team was set just didn't know how to proceed with this. 

Kanan Pov 

"Chop pull up the imperial com tower." I told him and he beeped and it appeared. "By what chopper is showing us we need to knock out the AA batteries first so when we are ready for exvil." Sabine said with out a bit of hesitation. "It's crazy but I like where this is going, Sabine you're gonna use that fuel cell I'm guessing?" Ezra asked which I saw her look at him in the eyes again and nod with a smile forming on her face. "Well it's decided get your speeders ready we will attack a hour before sunrise tomorrow." Hera followed up with, with that we broke up to do any final touches to our equipment and Sabine turning her speeder into a guided  missile by her mando culture.

As the hours passed it was starting to get dark The team was all ready to go and now they had some free time.

Ezra pov 

Once I got done I went outside and climbed on top of the ghost as the sun set I felt the cool air blowing through my hair. As I sat and watched the sunset a fimiliar person joined me. "Master what is it?" I asked him as he sat down beside me. "Ezra you have proven yourself to be a good man and honest Ezra I hope you find someone that cares for you just as much." He told me "is love against the order?" I asked him "that's the old Jedi order the one before Order 66." He replied with immediately, "Ezra lets get some dinner and some sleep we have a early morning." He followed up.

As the two Jedi got into the common room Ezra could feel the eagerness in everyone, as the crew ate except chopper of course they were cracking jokes just having a good time. When it was time to go bed the two teens walked side by side just barely touching giving both them emotional chills. 

Sabine Pov 

"See you in a few hours Ez get some shut eye we will need all we can get." I told him looking at him as he was about to enter his cabine door, he turned his head back at me "I will thanks Sabine ... also same for you." He followed up with and a grin across his face.

Meanwhile while in the capital city in the evening 

Inferno Squad scouted the roof tops on the outskirts of town.

Commander Versio  pov 

'If I was an insurgent where would I strike at' I thought  as my three man squad was standing on a rooftop over looking the highway to the  Capital. "Meeko... where would you strike at if you were in the Rebels position?" I asked the agent. "Lothal has a factory, long range com tower and the imperial dome could be damaging in the public's eyes." He responded then "we should just perform a Order 37 on this worthless world." Hask blurted in, "Thats not the role of the empire you know that Hask it's not right at all." I answered back with some anger.

The squad finished its patrol across the outskirts of town and eventually they would meet the rebels face to face in hours.

(Hope you guys enjoyed this also I haven't played battlefront II I'm getting their personalities from the game I've watched gameplay footage)