A long time alliance

A week had passed since liberating mandalore, things have been going better for the warrior culture from kids able to play in the streets to Sabine painting a painting with the ghost, mandalorian warriors and a republic ventor flying together as one. Sabines father eventually reunited with Ursa and his family but he knew Sabine would never leave others in suffering tourment in the hands of the empire. 

"Sabine your freedom of your art work is just like how you helped free this family." Alrech told her and this made her choke up inside because it's been so long since he's seen her artwork and especially being able to see a empire free mandalore once again. Meanwhile at the palace kanan and Ezra made agreements for the Jedi to have a temple on mandalore to train the future generations and if the need arises they be trained by the best battle veterans to offer. 

"Thanks Bo katan for granting the Jedi the first time to set up here." Ezra said before running of to join Sabine who was just finished painting. All of sudden two arms grabbed Sabine in a hug and this surprised her but it brought a smile to her face and alrech who was watching his daughter smiled because it reminded him and Ursa. Bo katan and kanan we're discussing how they got into fighting the empire and without paying attention he told her he plans on marrying Hera once back at Yavin. "Jedi rule isn't there no relationships or something like that." Bo katan added but Kanan replied with "the old Jedi were taken out by the empire and the survivors are using them as guidelines not rules and you gotta pouch the rules to keep yourself sane ... we are all human." 

Meanwhile on Yavin the commanders and Mon mothma was furious at the recent events. "We should label them as traitors for disobeying direct orders!" A general yelled and was followed by a few except Bail organa who brought his daughter along. All of sudden he slammed his fist down and said "he went off to free a planet that would help our cause but your to selfish about your own glory and fame than what everyone does for the rebellion!!!" Leia never seen her dad this angry and due to her helping the rebellion she had a concealed carry blaster in her bra.

Then all sudden a hologram appeared of Ezra, "mandalore is free and we got more allies to join the fight and if you're going to have issues with that you got a second front on your hands." Ezra told them then he moved to the side and three clan leaders walked forward and joined the rebellion. Before anyone in the command center could answer the hologram ended. Ezra could easily sense them not trusting him but he held the strong arm of the rebellion and if he left it would ripple negatively so much the rebellion would shatter like glass. 

A few hours later the sound of marching men echoed through the city but instead of a occupation it was a sound of liberation to civilians alike. A quick shake of hands and Ezra loaded on board with his girl who was waiting with the ghost inside the venators hanger. The family reunited they had dinner together for once in the busy hanger but the crew saw this and hope for the galaxy was now a fire that just got more fuel dumped on it and the empire didn't know how bad they understand estimated the rebellion but on the holonet the victory was given to the mandalorian people and no one else which was totally fine for the guardians because they didn't want the knews. 

A day passed and they were back on Yavin and Ezra as soon he arrived he went to intelligence area and started digging through files about lothal and any  new information. The battle of lothal would arrive soon enough but Thrawn heard about the defeat and this angered the governors failure but the numbers grew in size when the mandalorians joined the fight and they would play a pivotal point in the war to come.