Betrayal

Ezra was busy getting the latest information from rebel information department about recent activity through rebel spies in the lothal sector, one thing Ezra noticed commonly was new tie fighters were becoming more prominent there which Ezra knew it was the Defender program. Things were great last few days from mandalorian soldiers training other rebel insurgents across the galaxy but unknown to the specters mon mothma had other plans in mind. 

"Thanks for the information  Lieutenant." Ezra said to Kassen as Ezra was given a data chip containing Recent troop movements in the area but not directly due to Thrawns enforcers on lothal. That's when Sabine hugged her boyfriend from behind.

Meanwhile on a tie factory in the outer rim a different series of events were going down. "Boy Vader is using you for his personal gain!" Kota yelled at starkiller but that didn't help because the assassin just lunges at the Jedi forcing him to block the lightsaber attack. With explosions all around from the fighters outside a x wing was sent crashing below the command center causing it to flex down ward as the massive explosion rocked the facility. With this both men were thrown near the glass but starkiller got a metal rod through his chest just barely missing his lung, Ron Kota quickly reacted by placing his hand over the angry Jedi hunter but with the gentle touch Kota felt the boys pain and anger from his training to his missions . A minute of doing this starkiller passed out but Kota felt peace in his mind once again, with the liberation he gained he sliced the metal rod below starkiller and threw him over his shoulder and ran out of the blast doors and cut the door just as it sheered off from the facility after a explosion from the battle outside rocked the place. "Starkiller where are you the facility is going down!" The female pilots voice came over the radio on his unility belt. Kota thinking quickly grabbed it off the boy as he ran with flames  started billow through the place forcing him to keep adapting on the fly. "Starkiller is injured meet me at bay 5!" Kota yelled but Juno and proxy hearing he was injured immediately flew through the choas outside and made it to the bay just as the doors opened up with Kota running with the limb boy who had bleed on his shoulder armor.

(The wound Galen marick sustained ) (I KNOW ITS MW3 dust to dust mission but it's as close as I can get to the wound I'm talking about) 

Juno opened the ramp and just as it was fully lowered Kota jumped on the ramp and ran starkiller to the medical bay. As Kota sat the boy down and helped the medical droid he felt the muzzle behind his head, "your Ron Kota ... why the shouldn't I kill you right now!" Juno yelled as proxy flew out of the bay before a massive explosions started destroying the facility. "If I hadn't of saved him he wouldn't be ever to tell you he cares for you and proxy as family and even more." Kota said as he put pressure on the wound as the droid pulled the rod out. With a loud scream from Starkiller the rod was out and the droid wrapped his waist up as doing other tasks. Juno was so close just resting her finger on the blasters trigger and in her mind she just wanted to kill him then and there but she couldn't do it and lowered her weapon. "Starkiller is stable... he needs rest." The medical droid said as he placed a IV into each arm. Kota was exhausted and just slumped over on the wall and Juno could see sadness in the old mans eyes , then "poor kid he doesn't deserve that life of pain and suffering."  Kota muttered which Juno finally holstered her pistol and told proxy to put a distress  beacon out for the rebellion only.