Defector (part 2)

As the storm raged outside on lothal another storm was brewing inside one imperial.

A hooded figure walked through the muddy ally ways of lothal's Capital avoiding imperial patrols that also had walkers to enforce the imperial regime. The rain poured down with streaks of Lightning illuminating the ground below, the figure eventually made it to a bar that she known was secertly supporting the rebellion but the bar tender had nothing wrong so she left him alone.

Old Jho pov

The storm has been brutal last few hours and probably the toughest one yet in Lothals history. Then a hooded figure sat down at the bar , "what would you like to drink?" I asked the person , "Escape my life is in danger." The figure asked it sounded female but fimiliar, then the figure placed a small bag of credits in front of me. "Hold on I'll let ya know when to come to the back" (hands her a shot of his highest profe alcohol) I replied to the unknown female. Then I went to the back and I know who I had to contact.

On the corvette chopper came rolling in beeping into the command center where the crew was talking about objectives for the next mission. It only being half a hour past the dual that amused Phoenix squadron.

Sabine Pov

I was beside Ezra then chopper rolls in , in the middle of a freaken meeting , dam droid. I looked around the room and I could tell it got Hera's attention. "Chopper put us on a way transmission (just as kanan was about to comment)" Hera demanded from the droid the after a few seconds it went on. "My friends... I hope you are getting this... I have someone who's needs help." The ithorian told us, "Old Jho it's been awhile." Ezra told him probably with one of his calmest voice I've heard. "Yes it has been Ezra... I'll go get her." Old Jho replied with.

As Jho led tau through the back and eventually locked the back door as he went back to tending customers she appeared on screen still hooded.

"Please I need help, my life is in danger from the Empire." The hooded figure told us, "who are you anyway?" Commander Sato asked harshly then the female pulled her hood Down. "Minister Tau!!" We all said at the same time. "Yes you are correct if you get me off Lothal I have a list of rebel sympathizers across nearby systems on a data drive on me right now." Tau replied, "how do we know your not going to betray us." Zeb said growling at the hologram. "I know you are in need of (fear in her voice) allies and I would volunteer for maintenance even to earn my keep." Tau replied with which shocked us all except Ezra. "Minister we will get you out of there and we appreciate hard working people." Ezra replied with, "thank you for everything I have to meet Tarkin tomorrow afternoon for a meeting, I'll send my location and coordinates." She replied immediately with then the transmission ended.

"Bridger I didn't approve of this at all!" Commander Sato yelled at him seconds later, "Sato I sensed her fear and honesty and besides she was willing to one of the dirtiest jobs here just so she had somewhere safe... we are supposed to help the ones in need and seems you've forgotten that!" Ezra yelled back then left the room dawning his helmet.

The ghost crew wasn't impressed with Sato but Sato was surprised how Ezra held his own but he didn't know what kind of warrior he really was in combat. The transmission had ended and luckily Jho had acquired some transmission encoders from the ghost crew so he can inform them if they needed his help, because a bartender can hear a lot while he is doing business.

Minister tau pov

Once I got done I thanked the bar tender and I got myself back into the imperial complex and I changed back into my regular imperial minister uniform. After few minutes I went back to my office and worked on my task of hushing the insurgents success across Lothal.

Back at the rebel fleet, ten minutes after kanan and Hera had a argument (same one as "siege of lothal part one) that Sabine over heard it and she thought deeply how Ezra and her would handle the growing rebellion. After hearing it she starting making her way to find Ezra.

Ashoka Tano pov

I was walking through the halls just to see how everyone was doing that's when I collided with Sabine. "Hey Sabine sorry about that." I responded with immediately because I know she is a kind person but I know she's still a mando. "Ashoka it's fine." (Sabine laughs lightly) she replied with, "Whats on your mind though." I asked her as we began walking towards where the ghost was docked, "I was gonna check on Ezra, that was pretty gutsy of him to do." Her answer was , "let's go see how he's doing then just me and you." I offered , "that's fine with me , it's just kanan and me are the closest ones to Ezra and I don't want to let him down." Sabine answered with as we walked into the ghost.

As the pair walked through they found zeb headed towards his room to sleep.

Sabine Pov

"Hey zeb seen Ezra?" I asked him, "if your looking for him he is in the nose gun... better take it easy on him he's flustered right now." Zeb replied then he walked into his room. Ashoka and me made our way to the nose gun where I saw Ezra just standing there looking at the stars with both arms behind his back and I noticed his helmet was hanging on the chair. "Hey Ez... I came to talk to you, I'm worried about ya." I told him , "Sabine I know you're trying to help me.... but why should I listen to a commander (insulting tone) who probably will never grab a rifle or anything and fight along side the people he's leading... such a piece of shit." He replied with , Ashoka and me were shocked by how much this affected him. "Ezra you did the right thing for tau but he is trying his best to lead us through this war." Ashoka inserted , that's when I placed my right hand on his right shoulder barely touching his neck, "you know I want you on the right path just as much you me too." I told him that's when I felt his muscles relax. "You two are right... I'm... sorry for how I acted that was totally unnecessary." He replied to us.

Once the issue was handled the ghost crew and Ashoka ate dinner together . Also one thing Hera and chopper (getting a few pictures) noticed was how close Sabine was sitting to Ezra almost touching him with her elbows. Once dinner was finished and as Sabine and Ezra were saying good nights, Sabine hugged him tightly to the point he lost his breath temporarily and the two separated and went to bed both thinking what the hell just happened with smiles ear to ear. All the while Ashoka watched the teens it reminding her of the good old times and the hope that everyone has in them even in the middle of a galactic civil war.

 All the while Ashoka watched the teens it reminding her of the good old times and the hope that everyone has in them even in the middle of a galactic civil war

( Thanks for the support and hope you've enjoyed it so far and the good laughs too)