Battle of Stardust

The falcon jumped out of hyperspace that's when old Ben came behind the Pilot. "That isn't alderion!" Obi-wan said as he noticed a giant metal sphere. Just then on the giant space station Darry Vader and grand moff tarken were happy with the results on the planet that secretly funded the rebellion. "Now the galaxy will know the brutal jack boot of the imperial navy and army and any resistance will be met with a ruthless answer." Tarkin told Leia, "you just gave countless systems a reason to join the rebellion rather than your empire of terror." Leia barked back but darth Vader back handed her on her mouth breaking teeth and almost dislocated her jaw. "Commander put her back in her cell we'll soon have her trial and execution on live holonet within the hour." Vader told the old clone veteran but that's when they saw on a few senors detected the same ship that fled from tattonie. 

Back on the falcon R2D2 got smart and was working on transmitting the plans to juba base (Wolfe and Gregor) then to the ghost crew and the rebel alliance. "Affirmative R2 well get these plans out immediately." Wolfe replied as he sent it to the attended recipients. Back on lothal tristian and some liberation mandos we're visiting to meet with Ezra but that's when a technology officer ran by them on the streets protected by four heavy infantry droids. Hera was just getting done talking with Ron Kota , Galen's fiancées and reznov but was interrupted by "GENERAL SYNDULLA AND REZNOV WE GOT THE PLANS WE NEED TO MOBILIZE NOW AND ALDERION IS GONE!" Which everyone in the room was shocked, "all full strength squads we'll be transmitting the weak point of Star dust and location where General Bridger needs our help." Reznov radioed over the coms which zeb , Rex and kallus were just finishing up a cup of coffee at one of the life long natives of lothals general store but once they got the news they dropped their cups immediately and started sprinting towards the ghost which was a good few blocks down. Meanwhile on Yavin the rebellion was organizing with a briefing of the plans and only having 15 pilots left it was all or nothing. "From what intelligence says we may have help from the guardians but don't open fire unless fired upon." Dodoma told the remaining pilots.

Both rebellion forces from guardians , Rebels and mandalorians have their chance of making a loud victory the galaxy can feel and unite under. Back on the falcon two TIE Defenders were launched but Vader told them to force them to land. "TIE defenders coming from high 4 o clock!" Sabine yelled through the radio on her helmet as she slid down the ladder to the lower gun, "what are Defenders they look like regular TIEs??" Han replied as he maneuvered the falcon away from a quick burst of blaster bolts from the two TIEs. "They have shields , extra firepower plus missiles to knockout larger ships." Ezra said but that's when he felt a cold chill come across him as he started climbing up the ladder but he was overwhelmed and fell to the bottom gun. With the loud crash but shortly passing out Ezra was out. 

10 minutes later Ezra woke up in frightened why it was total dark then he felt a warm hand come over his mouth as he heard the fimiliar sound of death troopers talking. Ezra calmed down quickly and silently raised his hand and with a quick snap of his wrist all that were hiding heard sudden thuds then a slump on the ground but two storm troopers were in the kitchen area when Ezra's little buzzdroid went active and lunged at the closet trooper near the table. ARRRRRGHHHH! The storm trooper yelled in pain as the droid burrowed itself inside the troopers body and if his friend who was behind didn't drag him out they had no idea things were going to get worse quickly. "Lord Vader we have a critical situation on hanger 4." A deck officer informed Vader and Tarkin, "give me live feed." Tarkin demanded 

Both high ranking officers, Tarkin, and Vader watched as a storm trooper was dragged into the hanger behind a squad of more troopers then a sudden explosion rocked the camera as troopers and blood were sprawed everywhere. Just then the fimiliar camo figure and a multi colored mandoalorian were seen running and jumping over corpses through the smoke. "The lothal rebels they survived, " Vader said as ofcthe person he hunted for such a long time was seen walking along a young man and another mando and a Wookiee. "Kenobi." Vader said out loud as he turned away from the camera feed and walked out the blast door.