Chapter- 5

The night went on with laughter n joy we also had dinner with them .They never failed to make my mood happy, they know me better than I know myself n that's a true fact!! Even after the news they just got they still managed to cheer me up..

Sooner did we realize it was already near midnight..

Kai: "now, since u all can't go back to your house, so your gonna stay with us inhere..n I know u must be thinking its all so sudden after all these years but now it feels like you were away only for months..it okay..don't think about it anymore and lets be happy that you are back!.." we smiled n nodded

Suho: lets go up shall we? because I know you guys must be tired after all the menace.." n smiled

"Yea!" we answered in unison n then followed Kai to the 1st floor to where the rooms were located..

The boys trailed behind us n he ordered them..hahaha

"baekhyun hyung!?"
"Yes?"

"please show Gaby her room n Chen hyung please show Luke hyung his room.. while I and suho hyung go with aunty and uncle.."
"On it!!" they both yelled enthusiastically..n I smiled.

"come on follow us guys.." we nodded n followed them

Chen: "ugh really! He's one of the youngest n we are still listening to him! Cha!"
I laughed

"he's always been like this chen-ya!"

Baekhyun: "ikr! These stupid maknaes! Don't like to do any work n order us around by doing their aeygos n what not.." I laughed while my brother smiled..

Luke: "u guys are still the same eh? The same little idiots"

And we laughed "we're never to be changed dude" chen added and we laughed again. Oh well.. he did..

Sehun, did..

Baekhyun must've got the clue bc he abruptly cleared his throat and rubbing his hand together said
"so.. ms.Gaby this is your room, right here.. I hope you become comfortable.. oh well after all our house is your house so meh *shrugs*.. na problemo!"

I giggled "gumwo baek-ah, wow! I don't what will I ever do without you guys.. n I guess yea, Kai was right. It seems I was away for only few months"

"yea.. n may I add ma'am that specially without ME.. what would you do.."
I laughed at baek's comment and he chuckled

"your are still the same baekhyun.. the same bubbly, cute and well naughty baekhyun.. gosh I really missed you guys!"

The 3 guys smiled

Chen & Baekhyun- "well not more than us.."

Me and my brother chuckled

Chen- "now go take a shower and rest for today I'll ask Sheila to get you the clothes.. you must be exhausted n besides we still have so much to catch up on.. you have a long day ahead missy.." n we chuckled

Me-" yea in fact I do.. n Sheila?"

Chen- "oh! Yea.. I almost forgot to tell you.. she's the head maid here.."

Me-"aahhh.. arraseo.. so I'll get going.. good night guys!" and hugged them each as they said their good nights and hugged back smiling..

I headed inside my room and sat on the bed sighing.. and heard them as their voices and footsteps faded away, I am happy that they don't hate me for what I did.. though I know whatever I did wasn't correct but still..

Though they understood me.. just like the older times.. a smile crept up but it suddenly vanished as I thought of sehun's behavior..

This.. this isn't Sehun. I don't know why he changed and what made him turn into such a person but I am sure there is a reason behind this. A literal reason. He.. I fail to recognize this sehun. He was never like this.

What happened to the old, bubbly, cute, affectionate, lovable and filled with life sehun?

Seeing this is really disturbing for me, tears rolled down my face as I recalled what all happened today and the old sehun..

We 10 have beautiful memories to look back at.. not even 10 we were 11, my other best friend Ha Ri.. she was the only one whom I told about my departure, I had met her for the last time 4 years ago.. she was my soul sister.

But really.. what happened sehun?

I was standing at the window now staring at the stars as they twinkle but to be honest I and sehun had the best memories, he was my best friend. Well he was more than a best friend and less than a lover. I just wiped my tears away and sighing went to have a hot shower to calm myself down..

When I came back out, I saw some nightwear on my bed.. ah, Sheila must've come and kept them.. I quickly changed and immediately went to bed and tried to sleep.. but kept tossing and turning..

Its 2 in the morning.. I tried harder to sleep and eventually slept..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My dearest reader,

I am so sorry for such a long wait..

My deepest apologies,

I was too busy with my school this entire year and now

that I've gotten over with my final exams I can finally get back to writing..

So guys, no more year long waits and I'll update as earliest as possible

Thank you so much... 

And please don't forget to vote and comment..

Saranghe~ <3