Chapter- 45

I was sitting here in the boys basketball court watching Sehun train his team, basically he had asked me to accompany him today n I definitely was starting to regret my decision now.. n why?

Cuz' currently my body felt oddly hot as I watched my boyfriend play in the court with un-divided attention. He wore a black shirt with grey pants, his sleeved rolled up messily to his elbows n his first three buttons un-done n I'm pretty sure my cheeks were burning right now.

And oh, also his hair was back to his natural black n were styled up.

Sweat adorned his forehead even in the chilliness of autumn, the inside court felt warm. My eyes occasionally drifted to the skin which was visible due to the buttons being un-done n I gulped. I squirmed in my seat when I felt his eyes come on me between the match n I couldn't take my eyes off him as my stomach did flips.

My body heated up further as his eyes were trained on me with a somewhat dark look in them, my lips were parted n I started taking slow long breaths to calm my insides n fidgeted in my place. My hands were clasped to each other tightly as I continued to stare at him. Hesitantly, I broke our eye contact n looked anywhere but him. Thing was, I could still feel his heated gaze on me which had me nearly panting.

Unconsciously, some sweat had built on my forehead as well n the court suddenly felt warmer than usual. I un-zipped my jacket revealing my sports crop top as I felt hot now and abruptly got up, walking few steps to grab myself a water bottle n started gulping down the water, trying to cool down my heated body.

Suddenly I heard a low growl, the owner of it was obviously Sehun. My body tensed up further.

I didn't realize I had downed the entire bottle in one go until it was finished n I set it down on the table and panted a little, still feeling that burning gaze from Sehun. I turned my head to the wall in front of me my back faced him n took breaths to calm my palpitating heart.

Once I had got my mind back on track i.e off from the mess it was becoming. I walked back to my seat feeling a bit conscious about myself. Since I was literally in a crop top and skinny fit joggers.

Sehun suddenly called on for a break n I heard tired groans of the boys n heard few say 'Thank you coach'. Forgetting the tension in the air I chuckled seeing their state as they slumped on their places itself.

I walked to the table and grabbing few bottles walked up to them n bending slightly handed them all a bottle each n had to make another round to grab the bottles for the rest. I tried my best to not look at Sehun which made me notice how some of the boys were staring at me.

I walked back to where I had sat all this time seeing sehun stand there with his arms crossed with a stoic look on his face. Honestly his face was scaring me a little. Awkwardly, I approached him n handed him a bottle as well which he took n opening it took a sip.

I realized I've been staring at him n clearing my throat abruptly looked away n was about to sit down when he caught my wrist making my look at him questioningly

"babe, wear your jacket." He spoke in a low tone n that was definitely a command. His head turned to look at me with a serious face n my body tensed once again.

"i-I was feeling quite a bit hot.. so I removed it, still am. I'll wear it later." I assured turning my eyes away again n took a step when he pulled me back again n my side bumped into his.

"Gaby, wear it. Now." I shut my eyes taking my hand off his grip n gritting my teeth due to the frustration n looked up at him before huffing n sat down putting the jacket over my shoulder to cover myself refusing to wear it.