Chapter-9

Kwan's POV

I was happy today because I got to shake hands with 'Steven Empires' also because I made a new friend. She's a nice girl like she has the ambition, talent, excellence and also has the ethics of good business partner and is extremely down to earth and sweet. Such kind of people these days are rare to find.

Speaking of her.. whatever happened today, it happened on its own. Like my hands worked on their own and that bracelet thing..*sighs* Why in the world did i do that? Like I could've given back the bracelet to her but I don't know what got into me and I did that act. It isn't possible that I like her right? Because it's like the first time we met! Well not exactly the first..

It can't be happening! Like nooo. I am just too stupid to do so. I can't let her know my secret. Yes, I have a dark secret which only few people who are close to me know.

I'm not a human. I'm something beyond the human entity. I am a hybrid.. born as a wolf but turned into Vampire by someone who shouldn't be named. Which makes me half-wolf and half-vampire. 

I know it's hard to take in but.. it's the truth. It's like a curse for me. I'm supposed to be powerful but what's the use of such worthless power?. It at times gets hard for me to survive in this new world. I sometimes just feel suffocated and out of place..

I drink blood. I'm a frikin blood sucking vampire! And since I have to behave like a normal human and can't let out this secret I survive on animal blood. I forbid myself from drinking human blood because I don't wanna harm them and also to keep myself away from danger of being found out. Thanks to the medicines given by my friend Alex I have my thirst under control and regulated. They even help me stay intact under sun..

Coming back to her.. I simply can't get her out of my head. You know what? I need a hot shower to calm myself down.Stripping the clothes off my body I went stood in the shower and I let the hot water run on my skin. Gaby Gaby Gaby! Her name is all over my mind. What is wrong with me? I can't let myself have feelings for her because she's just a human and am something un-human. And she surely cannot know about my real self or she'll be scared n just distance herself from me.

It's just plain attraction am sure of it..because like love? *laughs* pfft! that's a word that doesn't exist in my dictionary.

Heaving a deep breath i fisted my hands and kept them on the wall in front of n matched my forehead with the black tiled wall.. and relaxed

I went out and changed into my sweat pants and t-shirt and threw on a light hoodie. I went ahead n fiddling with my coat's pocket took out the bracelet. I held it and stared as I went a slumped on my bed.

Let's get this over with. I'll go and simply return it to her tomorrow. No further thinking now. I kept it on my side table and went down to have my dinner. I live alone.. probably because I am a loner. I just have a maid who comes twice a day to take care of the house, groceries, my food etc.

I finished my dinner and quietly going to my bedroom and went to sleep.

***********************

Gaby's POV

It was 7 in the morning when I got up. The office hours start from 9 am.. very well. In the past week we had somehow managed to get our clothes and well we even attended the family funerals of Aaron my friend, the head of security and his fellow 2 agents. Christian and Mr. Qi were later found tied up and in unconscious state in the store room out in the yard.

They've been given a month's holiday to recover fully. The previous week hasn't been that good for us. We have tried to forget the scary confrontation with Sehun and we even did forget it at a certain point but it all comes back like a wrecking ball.