Chapter- 53

Finally today my bandage was coming off and I was more than thankful for it. Thank God I wouldn't have to feel that thing wrapped around my head 24*7 anymore and I swear to God I'm ready to kill Althea for having caused this to me.. yeah sehun briefed me up on all his encounter with her well after I told him the details I somewhat remembered.

"Ouch!" I hissed as nurse who was undoing it finally reached the point and boy, did this shit hurt like a bitch.

"sorry dear this will hurt a little specially at this point"

A little!? A LITTLE!? MISS THIS HURTS LIKE A BITCH!

I screamed to myself and heard sehun suddenly chuckle out of no-where as well as Jongin while the boys tried to control their laugh, then only did I realize I had practically made an announcement through the mind-link of the pack.

But well the chuckle earned them weird looks from my parents and the nurse. Seeing Lucas it felt as if he was feeling the pain more than me. Every layer she unwrapped he would wince flinching.

Wow.. Lucas..

I squealed a little as the air finally hit my skin and the bandage which felt like had been glued to my injury due the medicine was slowly ripped off my injury

"Ahhh fuck" I cursed out loud as the paint hit like a jolt not missing the 'Language' warning from my mom.

"Mom" my brother nagged at the obvious matter that I cursed due to the pain and I should at least have that much of liberty to do that.

"Ahh shit, isn't that one nasty cut" I heard sehun, who was standing closest to my bed. I peeked at him and he looked at the injury as if he was seeing a roach.

"I swear to God stop looking at it as if its some roach or I'll smack you in the face" I threatened and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Woman you're not even out the ward and yet here you are already threatening to hurt my handsome face" he said out loud and I scoffed.

"Seriously there is no difference between you brothers both are cocky as hell" I complained playfully and shifted my eyes towards the people standing at the door.

"how do you even put up with his sass?" I spoke and they broke into fits of laughter hearing the remark thrown at their alpha except Kwan who had his eyes narrowing at me since I called him cocky as well.

"excuse me miss I stayed here all day long and this is how you return my hospitality?" Sehun exclaimed feigning hurt and I flashed a wicked smile, reaching out and pinched his cheek moving his face side-to-side

"Aww baby hunnie iz shaddd" I teased making the sound as if talking to a baby and he scoffed pulling away, massaging his red cheek while wincing in pain.

"Bitch please, I've returned your hospitality in the best way possible"

I joked teasing him in the mind-link referring to the kiss I gave him in the morning, well I had initiated it, which had taken him by surprise. Mind you, I was surprised by my own confidence like I couldn't believe I had the guts to pull him by his collar and kiss him which well turned into a hot make-out.. courtesy the guy himself.

Ahh damn it, I can't believe we were making out in the fucking hospital.

Seeing his ears turn pink I grinned triumphantly buuttt it didn't last long as a stinging sensation hit my head and I realized the nurse was putting an ointment on the cut which made me hiss.

"You'll have to apply this 3 times a day and you already know the dosage Dr. Kang has prescribed you and there is good news for you dear" she spoke with a smile and my eyes lifted to her face curiously eager to know the good news. She was about to say something but a male's voice cut her off.