Chapter-6

The next morning I woke up and got fresh and went down..

'Oh, looks like im the only one whose up' I thought as I looked around and seeing no trace of the boys and my parents. Well they did have a rough night and the boys slept late too..ah.. *sighs*. Thank god it's a weekend today. I pushed away the thoughts and walked up to the kitchen and saw and elderly lady working and cooking breakfast.

By chance is she.. Sheila?

The elderly lady looked up and gave a heart warming smile and said a 'good morning' I smiled back and bowing a bit said "good morning aunty.."

"ah, my child are you Ms. Gabriella?"

Yes, my actual name is Gabriella, Gabriella Roosevelt. Gaby is just a short form for my name like a nick name.

"ah yes,and please don't be formal at all, just call me by my name Gaby" I answered politely shaking my hands a bit..

She smiled "as you say.. gaby-ah, and I am Sheila.. nice to meet you :-)"

"nice to meet you too aunt." I smiled warmly at her

Just then I heard loud voices coming down the stairs. Those must be the boys.. I went smiling towards them and greeted them

"good morning boys.."

the all grinned and yelled

"GOOD MORNNIING GABY!!"

I giggled and suho hit their heads

"yah! You all! aunty and uncle are still asleep! Haish.. keep it down idiots"

they snickered "good morning Gaby" the whispered teasingly and I laughed as they went closer to him with cheeky smiles.

"yah! yah!! Stop it, you all creep me out.."

"Understood mom" baekhyun said I covered my mouth and laughed more and the others chuckled "mom!? Seriously bro? Hey ! baekhyun! Am your hyung not your mum!.. and btw good morning gaby-ah"

I chuckled hearing their short bickering

"good morning suho.. now come on all of you breakfast is almost ready.."

Chen walked down and came up to me
"what do we have today?"
"your favorite pancakes! And bacon!"

they all became happy while there was Chanyeol

"oooh we are having baekhyun today? Baconn~" he teased and everyone burst out laughing while baekhyun turned red with anger .

"Hey! This brat! Come here!" and Chanyeol ran to the kitchen while baekhyun went after him.

D.o just stood there shaking his head and then said
"who in the world would think that these people are company CEOs..ah" and sighed deeply rubbing his forehead while we all laughed and walked in the kitchen.

Soon after my parents and brother also joined us and we all had a wonderful breakfast together happily, cracking jokes and what not..

Chanyeol:- "hey gaby!"

Me:-"yep?"

Chanyeol :-" we should go get ready.. we'll go and meet my mum and yura noona"
me:- "YAAAY!! Thank you Chanyeol-aahh!"

I got up and hugged him he chuckled

Chanyeol:- "u are really excited now aren't you?"