Chapter-37

I laid there on my bed doing nothing while Suho and Chanyeol sat near the study table, I huffed as if exhausted and covered my face with a pillow

"what do I do you guys? I mean I literally having bombs thrown at me. First Sehun's a royalty, second Kwan is werewolf too, third they both are hybrids and last but not the least THEY BOTH ARE FREAKING BROTHERS!! I MEAN.. what!? Gosh.. I'm going crazy."

Suho and Chanyeol had arrived here early morning since I've been in such a mess for the past 2 days and when I couldn't keep it in me anymore and wanted to talk to somebody about it all I eventually gave up and called them. I certainly could not have talked to my brother bout it all but I certainly could talk to them all since they know everything.

I heard Suho sigh heavily

"this must've been crazy for you."

"did you all know about this? like the fact they are brothers?" I asked as I removed the pillow and perked up

"of course we do Gaby.." Chanyeol answered and I just sighed and nodded in return before laying down n suho continued

"Look as much as we want to tell the entire story to you I think its better if you hear it from the person itself."

I huffed agreeing to him.

"I'll do it soon.."

"alright, as you like it but remember, the earlier the better. Just sit and Listen."

I nodded. I picked my phone to check on the notifications and saw messages form Kate. I sat up and taking rest on the headboard opened them, only to find her reminding me that I have to go through the sales figures and there are new mails from the General of the korean defense team with whom I am working on a project.

I know it sounds big but I'm just helping them strengthen their hold. It is a highly confidential project therefore working on the project is the safest in my lab. I cannot have the Project's Prototype leaking out to any other company who can take the tech for granted and mis-use its powers, to create maybe something dangerous.

Technology can be good but can be dangerous too at the same time. It can be used for the betterment at the same time it can also be used for bad.

I replied affirmatively to her and thought it better I tend to it right now. I got up and searched for my laptop while the boys were busy with their phones. That's when it hit me I had left it at school. Holy Shit, NO!.

I gasped as my hand slapped my mouth shut. Oh hell no. I cant afford anything happening to my laptop.

"I FORGOT MY LAPTOP AT THE SCHOOL!"

"WHAT!?" they both shouted in unison equally in shock.

"I'm off people I need to get it!"

And dashed out my room like a mad woman. I connected to Zeus through my phone and ordered him to track my Laptop just to be on the safer side. I crashed into my car n drove off to the school n as soon as i got there, Iran to the classroom n it was eerily quiet.

Even though I'm a grown up adult I couldn't help but feel the creepy feeling, creep up on me sending chills down my spine. It was complete darkness only good thing was the halls were lit up by ceiling lights but that didn't last long as the light suddenly went off and I heard the energy go down from the Light Station building. Just freaking great. Why is it always me.

I face-palmed myself and groaned as I climbed down the stairs with the help of my phone's flashlight. I reached the ground hall and looked around to only to find the shadows of the trees which were swaying in the wind were casted on the floor of the hall as the moonlight broke in through the huge glass windows.