Chapter-26

**Few Days Later**

Its 5:15 am in the morning and I'm already at the Incheon Airport, waiting for my jet which will arrive in half-an-hour. Since we are the business people we use our personal private jets but today seems so we're going in 1 flight. And as you may have noticed im saying the word 'we' again and again, well.. that's because Sehun and I are going by his jet to Sydney. Brilliant right? *sarcastic smile*

Because apparently he cant have his 'slave' off right? And we both having the same location for Business Con gave him a fantastic reason to have me at his beck and call. Once again bravo! Score for Oh Sehun!

*ahem, note the sarcasm*

It was still dark yet you could notice the tinge of morning blue appearing more and more, as minutes passed, outside. The sun was just many minutes away, and if I am lucky I'll get to see the beautiful sunrise before I set off. The airport was already alive with people crowding at multiple terminal gates waiting for their early morning flights.

His jet was currently getting ready, and we had decided on going early since it's a 10 hour flight to Sydney so when we arrive at night we'll have ample of time to rest and can get off this jet-lag over the night and will be all ready for the first day Business Con, which is tomorrow.

So, I'll brief you up about the Business Con since many of you are wondering what it is. Well, Business Con or Business Connect is annual occasion, of 5 days held all together at 6 different places in the world at the same time. Business tycoons, both men and women, from all over the moon are as invited to this.

It is like a jackpot for every entrepreneur since we meet famous tycoons from across the globe and get the opportunity to extend and showcase our business over-seas. We attend conferences daily during our stay at out signed destination and sign huge contracts. The choice is completely upto you, if you want to come or not. But seeing how much of a jackpot you're gonna hit here the choice seems almost inevitable..

And no it's not all boring and stuff we have evening parties as well so we can actually get to enjoy ourselves too. After 4 days the 5th day is a complete leisure day for you and you can do anything as per your will.

Coming back now, I was still seated in the VIP lounge area with Katelyn, who was almost sleeping. I watched her amusingly as her head bobbed lightly and she trying her level best to keep her eyes open but seems so they weren't listening to her they kept flickering shut and then abruptly open and I could just chuckle covering my mouth. You can clearly tell she is not a morning person

"Kate.. honey, as soon as we get on the plane you're free to doze off but please try to stay awake till the jet has arrived because I ain't that strong enough to carry you"

I joked and heard Ha Ri burst out laughing and Katelyn grew embarrassed and twiddled with her thumbs blushing. Ha Ri was in front of me beside Sehun, who was in his own world with ear-phones plugged in his ears.

His hair was hidden under his cap and he wore a navy blue baseball jacket over a white tee and skin-fit jeans with his sketchers. He took off his cap for a moment and ruffled his locks making him appear in variations of hot. Holy Christ.. me and my head. God bless me..

He suddenly looked at me and our eyes met I immediately looked away blushing red in embarrassment.. damn that must've been so creepy for him.

Suddenly his phone rang and he answered it swiftly and I felt my phone buzz and saw a message from Kwan.

'Good Morning my belle! My flight is later this morning.. can I meet you before I leave?"

I smiled unconsciously and typed back