Chapter-24

I jogged my way through the hallways going towards the canteen for lunch, I was in hurry because I had got several messages from the boys after the news broke out between them that I was chosen as helper by sehun.. another reason being Kwan.

I entered the door and looked around for my group smell food in the chill atmosphere of the canteen. I took off my jacket wiping my forehead, i.. really need to join back gym again. I huffed settling my jacket on my forearm and walked towards the table where all were sitting as I neared them the white plates set in front of them all came to my view and a food plate in front of an empty seat.

"hey y'all!"

I chimed smiling as I pulled back the empty chair and took a seat there between Kai and Suho as they all greeted me back. I looked at the tray which was filled my favorite things then at Lay who was in front of me

"whose tray is it? Was someone sitting here?"

He chuckled shaking his head and spoke

"nope, that's yours Chanyeol got your favorite things for you"

My mood immediately brightened up as I gasped in happiness and looked at Chanyeol as they grew amused

"thank you channie!!"

And they all laughed and Chanyeol's eyes formed crescents as he laughed silently and then looked back at me saying a joyful 'your welcome madame' and I giggled. We all dug in our food savoring it after the tiring practices. I greedily grabbed the pizza slice and took a bite into it and moaned to myself tasting the delicious item.

Time passed by and I was brought to a massive questioning about my morning with sehun. I told them all to calm down and told them what happened what happened with coach, how we practiced and how he helped and encourage me in midst all. They all were surprised by hearing this and it's natural they would be.

Once it all finished I excused myself telling them I had to talk to kwan and they agreed. I walked around the campus and eventually reached the open-air court and saw kwan sitting there silently on cement bench with no back rest, through the grill surrounding the court. I watched him for a moment before taking a breath and walked in.

I walked upto him and spoke

"is the seat taken?"

I said pointing to the spot next to him. He abruptly looked up at me seeming somewhat surprised by my sudden appearance and I smiled slightly.

"N-no! the seat's all yours"

I chuckled before taking the seat and straightened my back looking in the front wall and not at him.

"I suppose you're expecting an explanation?"

He hummed in response. I huffed and decided to tell him the truth about me and sehun.

"see kwan.. i.."

But the thing was I did not know how to, because off course im opening about my past life with sehun.

"just know this.. sehun and I go a long way back"

"what?"

He asked almost shocked by my confession

"indeed yes, me and sehun and the rest of EXO have been friends basically our entire life, we grew up together. When I left for my further studies in abroad and came back after years sehun had changed.. into a monster. I never could imagine my condition with him right now all those years back..."

I stopped to take a breath to compose myself and continued to speak

"do you understand that pain.. of when you loose your bestest friend in the entire universe? The same person who was your best-friend was practically your enemy now? Hurting you? To all limits?"