Chapter-7

We reached home after it all and went straight to our bedrooms after informing that we already had our dinner.

After a while every one was in their respective rooms n I decided to visit Chanyeol once.. closing the door of my room I went out and headed to his room. As I was about to knock I heard muffled voices the guys are all here. Ah.. I went closer n tried to hear as I heard my name being mentioned. He's telling them.. what we spoke about at the café..

I should go to my room I turned and took few steps I felt someone hold me hand gently and stop me. I looked back n saw Kai he turned and brought me in the room and all eyes turn to me.. I went and sat b/w them

"gaby..we know all now.. chanyeol told us" said baekhyun

"and accordingly what Chanyeol said is correct.. we wouldn't have stopped you at all we know it was important. But you could've told us somehow.."

I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply "I-I would've. but.." I played with my fingers "..but I couldn't. people were set up around me to make sure I didn't tell anyone. Anyone except Ha Ri.."

"WHAT!!?" the exclaimed

"yes.. I'm sorry" and saying that I ran away to my room n shut it..i heard them call me. They all were hurt because of me. I feel so bad n horrible. I eventually gave up and let them in.. we spoke  and sorted everything among us. They know the truth now n so do i.. they also don't see my parents the same way now. Just like Chanyeol.

My parents.. they always acted like this. They think everything goes according to the perception they have about it in certain. Not seeing the actual thing. They think that whatever they think is right, even when they're not. N this something I hate about them.

If only I turn back time and fix everything.I looked at the clock on the wall and its 00:00 pm. I should sleep. I'm just too tired. I've seen n heard too much for 2 days. I showered and closing the lights went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I woke up, brushed my teeth and going down saw the boys laughing and playing X-BOX. Wooh!.

"OMMGGG IS THAT THE LATEST XBOX!!?"

"YEAS!"

"OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" n they laughed.

"WE LOVE YOU TOO!"

I took a seat excitedly as I watched D.O and Chen. My parents were working in their rooms. My brother was here.. I must say D.O is super good at this. Its sword fighting. We laughed at chen who was getting beaten repeatedly and was whining.

Soon after "hey gaby!! You should play the boxing one!!"

"what!? Oh no no! no baek-ah noo! I suck at it!"

"play it with me!" Suho chimmed

"YOU? AI I'LL LOOSE FOR SURE!!" he laughed

"ok fine.. with your brother! Play with luke!" I was about to protest when he cuts in.

"omg! Hahahaha!.. you're asking her to play suho ?? lol baby sis you'll go down in a second" I narrowed my eyes. Urgh you're so on Lucas Roosevelt!

"you're so done." He stopped laughing and all stared at us amused.

"now get you ass here you!!" I ordered him n he smirking came up n took in the team controls .

"ooh baby.."

"well this baby will beat you up!"

"let's see dahling!" The bell went off and I was in blue team while he was in red.