Chapter-18

As I was walking away too lost in my thoughts, I didn't care to look any where around me and clutching my coat around myself tighter I hugged myself tighter and rubbed my hind arm to calm myself down. But to no avail.. it wasn't of any use. I sighed closing my eyes and suddenly felt my body collide with someone. Damn it.. I stumbled back and I felt someone hold my arm stabling me.

"i-im sorry"

And hesitantly opened my eyes n instead of looking at the person i looked at the ground.

"it's alright miss... wait-Gaby?!"

My eyes snapped at the person as I registered the similarity of voice.

"KWAN!?"

I asked bewildered. The first question that landed in my mind was how the hell is he here and second, what is he doing here?. I shot a confused look at him cocking my head side-ways and eyebrows furrowed. He raised an eyebrow at me n I got out of my thoughts shaking my head.

"sorry.. h-hey!"

I said with a awkward chuckle in between.

"hi.. um, I didn't expect to see you here"

"yeah.. yeah, same here.. what are you doing here?"

"I'm actually here for my batch's reunion"

He answered. Okay, what? He had been going to same school as me all those years and I never noticed? Woah. Well, for that matter blame a certain someone because of who I never noticed any other guy. Yeah, I know right.. as crazy as I sound, there was a time I was completely lost in him. But things change.. now don't they?

"oh really? I'm here for the same too.. what was your batch year?"

His mouth opened as he revealed his batch and my mouth fell open. Dude, the hell? He was in senior year! like he was just a year senior to me. Honestly speaking, I won't be surprised if I never noticed him because I had never paid that much of attention to the seniors. Even if I may have, by chance, ever bumped into him I wouldn't recognize him because I was kinda like always lost in my world? So yeah..

"oh! oh.. so you were my senior"

"I see, n wait.. you never saw me? Like we never met?"

"nope.. and I guess you, yourself had never seen me let alone met me"

We looked at each other n exchanging looks started to laugh at ourselves. Once we composed ourselves, he came beside me and slung his arm around my shoulder and I just looked at his hand on my shoulder amused the looking upfront puckered my lips and shrugged with hands still in my pocket. I didn't care much because I'm habitual to this since apparently my entire friend circle consisted of boys.

"wow, my school's reunion just became even more exciting since now, that I have my belle with me"