Chapter- 13

"come on soon Gaby! We have a surprise waiting for you!" I heard Chanyeol exclaim from the other side of the line.

"oh my really?"

"yesss.. and sis we wont be shifting today we can do that tomorrow or even day after ok?" my brother added

"ok ok.. so I've got some things packed for you all and have some extras too so I'll be home in about... 20 okay?" I said as I paused after about and checked my watch

"alrighty girl but come fastttt!!"

"haha geez, Baek-ah..i'm coming I'm coming" I said laughing.

After the entire conversation with them I grew a bit excited to know what the surprise was. Well.. *sighs* I've been getting surprised on a regular basis now, I hope this is a nice one. I pushed away my thought and remembered how happy they all sounded I smiled.. suddenly a hand came in front of me and kept a plastic bag on the table. I looked up to see a waiter in red apron smiling at me I returned it.

"Ma'am this is you order.. and it's all packed"

"ah ok.. thank you very much"

I said as I tipped the boy and smiling more than before he went away. Seeing people happy gives me happiness.. and when I am the reason behind their happiness I am even more happier.

I got up from my seat and grabbing the packet walked out. As I entered my car I kept the packets in the passenger seat and drove home. After reaching, I walked to the door and before I turned the knob there was loud squeal from inside and then a yell

"KIM JONG IN!" I immediately recognized the voice. Ha Ri.. she's here. I pulled back my hand a bit away from the knob and stared at the door surprised. Then I heard few more male voices which were new too..but I knew them too well.

I smiled at the thought of them. I.. I hope they've forgiven me too. I can't wait to meet them. I got back my smile and turning the door knob opened it. I got inside and saw everyone busy in the living room and didn't notice me entering. I made sure to go and keep the things in the kitchen first before heading out to the living room.

As I reached the entrance all eyes turned to me and I heard loud shouts

"GABY-AHHH! SURPRISE"

My eyes grew wide in shock

"HA RI!? MINSEOK!!? YIXING!??"

I got so happy seeing them and suddenly I forgot all the sadness and happiness filled me in. the first to came hastily and engulf me in a hug was Lay..it took me by surprise but then I also hugged him tightly back, he didn't even get away properly I was already pulled in another bone crashing hug. It was petite and slim figure and obviously it was Ha Ri, my cray girl..

"Ha-Ha ri I-I cant.. b-breath"

I said and then I heard her scream excitedly right next to my ear making me squint my eyes in pain and hiss as my ear drums rang due to her piercing squeal as she let me loose. The rest burst out in fits of laughter as they saw my condition.. I agree I was super excited to my besties but rn I felt like my ears could bleed..

We got away and holding each other's arms squealed in excitement of seeing each other after years and hugged each other again. as we got away I approached Xiumin who was waiting for his turn eagerly with a slight pout making me chuckle.

"aww my dear min min.. come here"

He laughed and coming near hugged me tight too.