Chapter-31

Sehun's POV

I sat by the bed in my room and watched her sleep. A small smile playing on my lips and as if my hands had a mind of their own, they rose and gently settled over her hair as few locks fell on her resting face and tucked them behind her ear. She in her sleep had turned over to my direction moments ago which allowed my to admire her sleeping form even more. She looked so peaceful..

And gosh, did she look good in my clothes.. I had asked mama Rin to change her dress. The sleeves of my hoodie ended in middle of her palm making only her sleek fingers visible like paws and my, was the scene adorable.

She was all curled up into a ball one of her hands in front of her face other dug and lost under her cheek. I kissed forehead before pressing a peck on her cheeks.

I missed you so damn much..

As stupid of me it sounds to have been admitting it right now out all the times and after everything happening so far but I did miss her. Come to think of it why and just how could have I been hurting my princess like this and specially her family who took me as their son. My hurt had blinded me that bad.. that it made me hurt her.

My face fell at the thoughts running about what all I did. Even apologizing is something that seems so small if compared to the hurt they must've felt. I grew up with them, her parents treated me like their own child, loved me and I did this to them? the scene where I had got her family chained flashed and felt a stab in my heart and it started to ache. I closed my eyes frowning thinking how big of an asshole i am. Even that seems like a small word now..

I turned and sitting on the carpeted floor leaned back as my back touched the bed's wood and my head fell back the mattress as I brought my knees closer to my knees. I suddenly heard a knock making my eyes open thinking who it could be then I remembered it must be Alex.

I got up and quickly went to open the door to my bedroom letting him in. we exchanged our greetings and I asked him to check her health.

I watched as he examined her, her pulse, her heartbeat and other things. He closed his eyes maybe trying to link to her mind and for a moment a deep frown settled on his face which didn't got un-noticed by me, but it quickly settled down and something told me he found out something.

He retreated his hand and just looked at her face for a minute before I asked him

"what.. happened? Is she okay?"

He looked at me and then quietly nodded his gaze settling on her again and I felt my protectiveness take over slightly and frowning cleared my throat. He looked at me and then got up picking up his stethoscope.

"so.. what's it?"

I inquired impatiently

"i.. I'm not able to quite understand the reason behind this attack she had, it isn't a panic attack something is causing it and as to what I thought could be the cause... it's impossible to take place in a human like her"

I frowned growing worried and looked at her and grew shocked.

"w-what? Something non-human is causing it!?"

"no.. no sehun, nothing non-human! it's something within her itself... connected to her soul or something? I don't know.. does anyone else had it beside her in her family? I mean, the attacks.."

"why, yes... her brother. He has it too according to what she told me"

He frowned slightly in a thinking manner and hummed as he traced a finger over his chin. His mouth opened as he turned to me and spoke