Chapter- 58

A/N- LONG CHAPTER AHEAD. (sorry guys couldn't help it XD XD)

I'm sorry, feel free to tell me if you'd like me to divide this chapter into two 😅

-------------------------------------------------------

*I'm here <3*

My phone lit up as Sehun's message came in and I excitedly jumped up from my bed, replying him. Taking one last look at myself a bright smile spread on my face as rushed out straight down the stairs n into the kitchen, grabbing the mini basket with food in it and went to the living room.

"Hey Luke? I'm leaving, Sehun's here already" I spoke and he smiled getting up from his seat coming up to me to ruffle my hair.

"Have fun, okay? n I'm very proud of what you did for the brothers, today" he spoke softly and I smiled softly at him.

"They deserved it" I answered n his smile grew as he patted my head.

"They certainly did. Now go on, don't keep him waiting" he spoke, turning me and ushering me towards the main door.

"Bye and I've kept the fried rice on the counter with few other things, you better eat them up!" I spoke pointing my finger at him.

"Geez you mom, Will do. Now get lost!" he nagged, chuckling at me and opened the door to push me out. Laughing shortly, my eyes lifted to the man standing by his car as he grinned at my sight before jogging up to me and waved at my brother behind me while Lucas returned one too hollering a 'have fun kiddos' before going in.

Hey, beautiful" I felt myself being tugged forward as I turned to Sehun with a grin.

"Hey, handsome" I flirted back and he chuckled stepping further closer and hugged me tight as I did the same with one arm, since the other hand held the basket.

"How was your day, hm?" he answered pulling back.

"I should be asking you that, like judging from your smile I know it went really good but I wanna hear it anyway" I spoke sticking my tongue out at him. Sehun chuckled as he leaned down to press a soft kiss on my lips while I smiled against his lips before he pulled away.

"It was wonderful" he answered stroking my hair and pressing another lingering kiss on my forehead.

"Goodness you have no idea how happy I am today, Gabriella" he spoke, pulling away and my smile grew, gazing at him lovingly.

"and I'm extremely happy to know that" I replied softly stroking his cheek.

"All thanks to you"

"Hey I did nothing okay? both of you deserved it" I replied giving the same answer I gave to Kwan and my brother.

"I guess so and you did, love. If it weren't for you threatening my ass I don't know if I would have gathered up the courage to approach hyung" he answered hint of joking in his tone and I giggled.

"Sure thing mister and I'm very proud of you for doing this" I replied tip-toeing to kiss his cheek.

"Let's go now, I have something special waiting for you" he winked, pecking my lips again as he interlaced his other hand with mine guiding us to the car.

"I'm excited" I grinned like an idiot, swaying our joined hands as my eyes twinkled in excitement making him chuckle at my antics.

"Give it here I'll carry it" he urged referring to the basket but I shook my head muttering an 'it's fine' as I wanted to carry it but he just shook his head at me before leaning across me and grabbing the basket from my hand making me pout.