Chapter-42

Now we all sat in the room on different couches. Facing one another and an awkward tension between us all. Lucas was standing and he had to know about our friends being werewolves now... there wasn't any more excuse making.

"why are you all still silent!? Say something!!" he boomed and I flinched so did few other.

Sehun sat beside me and was next to arm rest, with his hand on the small of my back. I looked around and when my eyes met baekhyun's he motioned me with his eyes to say something so that we could start with the revealing. I frowned at him but he made a 'duh' face as if saying I'm he sister so I should speak. I rolled my eyes before looking at me brother and gulped un-audibly.

I cleared my throat before speaking. "uh.. Lucas. Why don't you sit down and let the guys speak?" n reached for his arm. He glared down at me and I sighed and pulled him down making him sit forcefully on my other side.

"I know you're mad and confused about what's happening but can you calm the fuck down and listen to them!" I scolded

"oh, I'm sorry if I'm mad about seeing my little sister, who was missing for so I don't know how many fucking hours, with the guy who hurt our family and not even knowing what happened to her?" he spoke sarcasm dripping from his tone. I felt sehun stiffen behind me as I was sitting turned to my brother. I suddenly felt guilty.. he's right. Isn't he?

I mean its quite understood for him to be this crazy mad and above all his anger towards sehun is also justified. I exhaled again and shifting closer to my brother, hugged him whispering sorries.

He didn't revert them in the start but slowly wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly.

"do you know how crazy I went Gabriella!? I thought I was going to lose my head if I didn't find you. God, I was so scared" he spoke.

A soft smile made its way to my face as i still hugged him. Typical brothers.. they will tease you, fight with you and sometimes act like they don't care for you but actually do just don't show it that much. Always there to lean on, always there to guide you, will even fight for you and will do whatever they can to keep you happy.

"I know.. I know.. I'm so sorry. I was so so scared yesterday. Sehun took care of me.. please calm down." He stiffened a little at Sehun's name and I felt the tension rise between them, I got away from my brother and looked at him..

"lucas.. don't be mad at him for now okay? Believe me, had it not been for him I wouldn't even be here.. alive" I confessed and I heard gasps before the room fell into deep silence. I felt sehun's muscle tense up immediately as I spoke the last few words and hugged from behind, tightly with his head in my neck's crook.

My brother was aghast at such sudden actions from sehun and I knew he would start fuming but instead he kept calm as he knew sehun saved me.

"w..what?" Lucas breathed out shakily. I nodded as I glanced around the room all of them looking at me wide-eyed.

"tell me what happened n also I want the truth that you all have been hiding from me." I heard sehun sigh as he moved away from me and my eyes wavered to Kwan and he looked vexed, very vexed by Sehun hugging me like that. The guys exchanged looks and then looked at their Alpha and I knew they were expecting Sehun to do the speaking since he obviously knew all.

Sehun got up n took a seat in front of Lucas on the glass table, leaning forward as his elbows rested on his knees and his fingers intertwined.

"Luke, I know you probably hate me so much right now but you need to be very calm as I tell you everything."