Chapter- 39

*Song title for the chapter- Thousand Years by Christina Perri 

-----------------------_---------------------_------------------------

I entered the infirmary at the company and my eyes traced around to see if there was anyone but found none. It was a Saturday and the employees had an off, only few who had pending stuff came and had left already. Due to all the stress my head was going crazy today, I was having a headache as a result of which I landed here.

Last couple of days.. I hadn't been in the best of my moods because of obvious reason. It still hurts and sehun's rejection had in fact left a great impact on me and had given some sleepless nights. I hadn't slept a wink last night it was only till 5 am that I felt a bit sleepy and took a nap. And lack of proper sleep was one of the reasons behind this splitting headache.

I had come to the company after almost 5 days and avoided school as I wanted to avoid him. Ha Ri being the best friend she was came over and consoled me so did JongIn and Junmyeon. I had told them about what happened and they were shook, more than I actually ever was. Ha Ri since she was the vice-captain of the team had taken over the training for the meanwhile where I still was recovering from the heart shattering of mine.

I sighed massaging my forehead and walking in further told the nurse not to wake me even if someone call or a person comes. She agreed. I was on my own today.. Katelyn was on a holiday today so I had cancelled all my appointment and kept them for some other day since I obviously wasn't in a good state.

After having a disprin, I laid down on one of the beds and tried to sleep. After some time the nurse left for lunch and I was all alone. As time passed I had this weird feeling somebody was there in the room, staring at me. When suddenly I felt something near me. I could just feel the presence.. I opened my eyes becoming alert and as I was about to sit up I felt a force push me down against the mattress. What the fuck?!?

I immediately shot up n got on my feet, scanning the room. What was that?! I took a long breathe to calm down and looked around. I looked under the bed and saw no one was there.

Out of the blue I felt hand grab my hair and jerked my head back to make me face the ceiling. A scream erupted from me as the pain shot through my skull and my throat ran dry when my eyes saw the ceiling. A black smoke covered, moving slowly but when it cleared I felt something wet dripped on my cheek. I touched it and looked at my fingers. My hand started to shake, my eyes turned wide. It was a blood drop. My eyes shot up to the ceiling again.

Only to see a message for me written with blood.

Hello Gaby..

I shuddered on my place, I couldn't move and believe my eyes. Wh-what's this happening. I stumbled back n wanted to leave the very moment. Just when I tried to reach the door something pulled leg with force and I fell down on my face and when I tried reaching to the door I was lifted up and thrown across the room and my back hit the wall.

Squinting my eyes in pain, I slid down as I fell and groaned as I stood up stumbling and all the windows and door sealed shut in a move on their own. Suddenly my vision got red.

w-what!? What sorcery is this!? What's with my vision??

I automatically growled and shouted

"WHO IS THERE!!? SHOW YOUR SELF!!" I roared

Everything turned still for a moment. I saw my phone on the table next to the bed where I was lying.. I made an attempt to reach for it but a cot came sliding forward, making a screeching sound, in front of me and blocking my way. My eyes widened in shock.