Meeting The Teams part I

Throughout the meeting, Kakashi's team was one that the Hokage made sure I was familiar with. The Third mentioned to me a little bit about their lives specifically Sakura since she was the one I was least familiar with. The Hokage also told me a little bit about their relationship with each other which is basically nonexistent unless you count Naruto's undying love to Sakura, Sakura's infatuation to Sasuke, or Sasuke's irritation towards both of them. After the meeting was over Asuma and Kurenai went off to meet up with their teams while the Hokage led Kakashi to Naruto's apartment to get him more familiar with one of his students. I wonder why just Naruto and not the rest of the team... I guess maybe it has to do with the fact that Naruto is Minato's son.

     The first team I decided to meet up with was Guy's team which I was told consisted of a young girl named Tenten and two young guys named Neji Hyuga and Rock Lee. Before the Hokage left he had helped direct me towards the training grounds where Guy was training his team.

     As I neared Guy's team I noticed a young girl with two buns and short fringe bangs framing her face who I'm guessing is Tenten throwing shuriken and kunai at a marked target. I also noticed a young boy with long dark brown hair back in a loose ponytail and lavender tinted eyes with veins surrounding them as he practiced taijutsu. Which by his eyes I believe he is Neji Hyuga so that means that the boy sparring Guy must be Rock Lee. Lee has shiny black hair, very thick eyebrows, and by the look of Guy's physical state, it seems that he is a very talented taijutsu user.

     Neji was the first to notice my presence and ones he stopped he's training everyone else followed as well.

     "Shizuka!" Guy called out as he walked my direction along with his team.

     "Hey Guy," I answered smiling sheepishly. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

     "Oh nonsense Shizuka," Guy waved off as he brought me into a quick tight hug. "We have been expecting you. Team this is a good friend of mine her name is Shizuka Nara and she will be helping us out from time to time. Why don't you guys introduce yourselves?"

     "Hello Shizuka," Lee started off his introduction as he slightly bowed. "My name is Rock Lee and I'm on my journey to prove that you can become a great ninja even if you are unable to use ninjutsu or genjutsu. I look forward to being under your guidance."

     "Hello I am Neji Hyuga," Neji introduced briefly introduced himself.

     "Hi Shizuka it's a pleasure to be in your presence," Tenten greeted with a smile on her face. "My name is Tenten and I want to become a legendary kunoichi."

     "Hello everyone my name is Shizuka Nara like Guy mentioned before. It's nice to finally meet you all. I have heard great things about you and I look forward to working with all of you. I am sure we can all learn something new from each other."

     "I am so glad that you will be accompanying us in some of the mission Shizuka," Guy began as he dramatically whipped a few tears away. "Tenten really needs to see more honorable shinobi women like yourself as role models."

     "Sensei!" Tenten cried out as she tried to hide her blush.

     "What it's true!" Guy defended himself. "You know Tenten, Shizuka used to be part of the ANBU..." he suddenly mentioned with a satisfied look on his face after seeing Tenten's astonishment because of the information.

     "Really Shizuka Sensei?" Lee questioned surprised himself. "Not to be rude but why are you nowhere?"

     "Oh," I nervously began playing with the tips of my hair, "well after a couple of years I slowly found myself losing the joy I ones had with that job. I wasn't very happy with some of the things that came with being an ANBU so I decided I needed a change and stepped down to jounin."