Jiraya Returns

"Shizuka sensei!", a voice called out from me as I walked down the crowded town. Turning towards the direction of the voice I spotted Naruto squeezing in between villagers in their morning rush.

     "Hey, Naruto!" I greeted back happily with a curt smile. "What's up?"

     "Can you please please please train me for the chunnin exams!?" He begged getting down on his knees. "Kakashi is too busy training Sasuke and he left me behind with a Closet Pervert!"

     "Closet...pervert?"

     "What you don't know who he is?!" Naruto exclaimed jealousy. "Don't get near him I'm warning you! He's always wearing rounded sunglasses and has his headband wrapped around his head."

     Thinking back to all possible suspects my mine picked up only one name...
"You mean Ebisu?" I hinted with a small smile playing on my lips. "Is he the 'Closet Pervert'?"

     "Oh, so you do know him," Naruto glumly expressed as his shoulders dropped down. "Don't tell me you're a pervert too like those two..."

"Oh god no," I chuckled out as I pulled Naruto alongside me. "Also I would love to train you Naruto but I have already told Shikamaru that I will help him alongside Asuma. That would mean that you need to have another trainer for when I'm not around..."

"Awww man," Naruto huffed out crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't want Ebisu to train me!"

"You'll have to put up with him until you can find another trainer Naruto," I sighed out sympathetically. "He can't be that bad though can he?"

"Why don't you come to one of our training sessions and see for yourself?"

------

"Oh never mind I take that back..." I trailed off as I saw Ebisu laying down in a pool of his own blood from the giant nose bleed he had just acquired. "Tell you what Naruto I'll try to come to as many trainings until you find yourself a new trainer. But on one condition... that you restrain yourself from using your Harem Jutsu..."

"It's a deal!" Naruto explained as he ran off without a second glance.

"Aww come on Shizuka I am not that bad of a trainer am I?" Ebisu groaned out as he staggered his way back up to his feet.

"No not at all," I giggled as I helped him stable himself. "You seem to be doing a great job with Konohamaru's training. But you know Naruto he wants to be certain he has the best of the best to help him reach his dream."

--------

     "How was your day Shikamaru?" I asked as we were cleaning up the kitchen before heading off to bed. "How was your first training day with Asuma?"

     "Training was pretty good we were mainly focusing on holding the shadow possession jutsu longer," Shikamaru said shrugging as he placed the last of the clean dishes in the pantry.

     "Oh ya you're starting off with improving what you have before learning new techniques," I stated recalling my conversation with Asuma regarding the training. "Asuma said I'll be able to drop by as soon as he runs through the basics with you so then I teach you new things. After that, he'll test you on your strategy."

     "Okay sounds good. Thanks for the heads up," Shikamaru commented before bidding me goodnight and heading off to bed.

     "Goodnight Shikamaru," I called back as the sounds of his feet traveled up the stairs before fading. Soon I followed as well heading to bed after turning off all of the lights.