Meeting The Teams part II

After a short while of debating on which team I should go to next, I decided to go to Kurenai's team. Kurenai is also a new sensei so maybe I can lend a helping hand with the examination test she has prepared for her team if she has one. Also because knowing Kakashi and with what I heard on his choice of examination test it seems like he had it all under control.
     Kurenai chose to meet up with her team a little bit deeper into the forest than the rest of the team which I think is a good choice seeing as her team to my knowledge is made up of sensory types. Deep inside the forest is a good way to test their skills and see how far they have developed them.
     Wanting to test their skills a little before actually meeting them I decided to observe from afar for a little while to see if anyone could detect me. As I neared the team I came to a slow space concealing my chakra and quietly made my way behind the tree leaves on the branches. Some of the leaves moved a little under my weight but the breezy winds of the afternoon helped conceal them as they moved along with it. Team 8 consists of Princess Hinata the heir of the Hyuga clan who like the rest of the clan have white featureless eyes with a tint of lavender. Hinata's style seems to include a pixie haircut with her baggy cream-colored hoodie and navy blue pants. With Hinata's appearance alone (including what Shikamaru had mentioned to me before) I can see that she is a very conservative and shy girl. Next up on the team, we had Shino from the Aburame clan who specialize in insect-based techniques. The Aburame clan from what I have seen so far all seem to have the same style which includes the dark sunglasses, and the sea-green jacket with a high upturned collar. He also seems to be very conservative but I can't really be sure with him. Last but not least there is Kiba Inuzuka. He has messy brown hair, with sharp black vertical slit-like pupils, his canine teeth were also very pronounced and on his cheek, he has the distinctive red fang markings of the Inuzuka clan. Unlike his other two teammates, Kiba seemed to be more outspoken.
     "I definitely didn't want to get stuck with the problem child of the Inuzuka clan," Shino sternly commented towards Kiba.
     "Well like I mentioned before I didn't want to get stuck with a creep but I got stuck with you!" Kiba argued back as his eyes burned into the back of Shino's head.
     "Can you guys please stop fighting?" Hinata questioned with her quiet voice. "We are a team and need to learn to get along."
     "Imagine me a future legendary shinobi on a team with you," Kiba scoffed ignoring Hinata's pleas.
     "Oh please," Shino answered Kiba back with a voice of disinterest.
     'Well no one said team bonding was going to be easy...' I nervously thought to myself.
     "Guys please stop the arguing! Like Hinata mentioned you guys are now teammates so you'll have to learn to get along with each other. All of you are comrades now. Your lives are on each other hands and if you can't get along how do you expect to survive on missions?" Kurenai mentioned upset with her teams attitudes.
     "I don't need anyone else besides Akamaru," Kiba scoffed rolling his eyes.
     I quickly then jumped down behind the genin trapping them into a Shadow Paralysis Jutsu.
     "Who are you!?" Kiba questioned as he along with the other two team mates tried to get out of the jutsu.
     "Relax I mean no harm," I answered bringing my right hand up in front of me as their actions mimicked mine. "This is just a shadow paralysis jutsu but imagine if I was the enemy... You all would have been dead by now. Hey Kurenai."
     "Hello Shizuka," my fellow sensei answered walking up next to me.
     "Wait sensei you know this person?" Hinata answered with a strained voice. It seems like she was putting a lot of pressure trying to break free from the jutsu.
     "Yes I do actually and Shizuka will also be your sensei as well."
     "How can someone who sneaks up behind us and attacks us be our sensei?!" Kiba questioned as Akamaru agreed with a series of barks.
     "Oh sorry, you're right... I guess this isn't the best way to be introduced," I sheepishly answered releasing the jutsu causing them all to fall to there knees. "Hello my name is Shizuka Nara and I'll be one of your Sensei's."
     "Why did you attack us?" Kiba forcibly questioned dusting himself off as he stood up.
     "You have to understand that I didn't mean no harm really. I was just trying to show that as much as you think you're ready to go on missions you guys are still very weak. They are people who are incredibly stronger than you and even me! Most of the time the only way to beat an enemy is alongside your team so it's important to create that bond. Not only with your team right now but also with all of the future teams you will be put on. It is important to learn to be flexible to any adjustments and to use your abilities together to strengthen each other's fighting techniques." I stated
"You have to be able to create bonds with your teammates," Kurenai began. "If you guys can not accomplish that then I'm sorry but I don't see how this team can advance to chuunin."
Quickly a look of fear entered all of the genius faces. I guess they didn't want to get left behind by their other teammates. Only if they knew that the previous team I just came back from was having the same trouble... I hope that Kakashi's team is getting along well.

~~~~
Like promised this is part II! Ones again thank you for reading my story and please feel free to leave any comments even criticism is okay! Let me know what you guys think! Part III is coming out soon!