Meeting The Teams part III

The last team on my list to visit was Kakashi's team. Kakashi and his team, as I was informed by Kurenai, were in the third training ground, so that was where I was heading to. It was around lunchtime now so I hope after this my friends and I could go out and eat together. I have really been craving some ramen since I came back but I just haven't had time to actually go out.

     As I neared the training ground I slowly came into a halt concealing my chakra. I was standing between the trees that surrounded the training grounds which was enough to hide my presence but still close enough to listen in to the team's conversation. From what I can see it seems like Naruto was tied up against one of the three wooden stumps while he's teammates are sitting on either side of him. One of Naruto's teammates, Sasuke Uchiha, who has dark and lightly tinted blue hair and dark black eyes was throwing an annoyed look at him. The other teammate Sakura Haruno, who has bright green eyes and long pink hair, seemed to be in deep thought based on the perplexed look on her face. All of a sudden all of there stomachs let out a loud growl.

     'What happened here?'

     "Oh oh stomachs growling huh? That's too bad," Kakashi began. "Oh and by the way about this exercise, well I've decided I won't send any of you back into the academy."

     As soon as those words left Kakashi's mouth Naruto and Sakura broke out into cheers of joy while Sasuke remained calm with a smirk on his lips.

     "Yes, all three of you will be dropped from the program... PERMANENTLY!" Kakashi exclaimed crushing all of there hopes in dreams.

     'I knew something felt off...'

     "Drop us from the program?! That means we can never become a ninja!" Naruto began getting furious. "You said that if we didn't take the bells we would be sent back to the academy. You can't just change your mind! Why would you do that!"

     "Because you don't think like a ninja but like little kids... like brats," Kakashi concluded.

     Next thing I know Sasuke got up and charged towards Kakashi which only ended up with Kakashi sitting on top of him with Sasuke's arm twisted behind his back.

     "Let go of Sasuke!" Sakura exclaimed. "You can't step on him like he's some sort of bug!"

     "You don't know what it takes to be a ninja. You guys just think it's some sort of game," Kakashi began lecturing. "Why do you think we put you on squads?"

     "I-I don't know what you mean," Sakura answered confused. Naruto still tied up against the stump also carried a confused look on his face.

     'None of these year's genin have figured out the importance of teamwork...'

     "I mean you never realized what this exercise is all about... not even close," Kakashi scoffed at how clueless they were.

     "What this exercise is about?" Naruto questioned.

     "Yes, that's what determines if you pass or fail," Kakashi stated. "Three people on a squad, why do you think we would do that?"

     "How are we suppose to know why you picked three people!" Naruto exclaimed. "We didn't make the rules!"

     "It's so simple... teamwork! If all three of you have come at me you may have been able to take the bells."

     "But you only had two bells," Sakura began. "Even if we did team up only two of us would have gotten the bells which would lead to team conflict."

     "Yes, I purposely pinned you all against each other," Kakashi stated. "I wanted to see I you could overcome that and put the squad ahead of yourselves." Kakashi then started explaining where all three of them went wrong making them all realize their faults in character.