words from the author

if you have read the whole story, i want to say a special thanks to you.

i worked very hard on this story and despite it being labelled fanfic, i tend to forget it's one at all. but i poured my heart and soul in this nevertheless. i just love the way it turned out although a lot of quotes were cut out.

i'm still very hung up on insane. even after finishing it a long time ago and i feel so attached to the characters of ashton and jasey.

if you have any questions on this story, please do ask. i don't mind answering.

btw, i know that maybe some people do not agree on ashton and jasey's religious beliefs and whatnot (because i told my mom about jasey's views and she said that they were a bit off the track). but they are imperfect, they're going to have different views just like real life people.

but if anyone has any comments on their beliefs, leave a comment and maybe we can exchange views or something.

i think you're all radical if you've read all of that and this story and if you would be so kind so as to go back and vote for every chapter, i would be very happy.

p.s. want to be friends? pm me or something, i'd be glad to talk. :)

see u in my other stories. [hopefully]