5-dounut

Fully Edited July 21st 2018
__________________

Niall

I walk into my house and quickly change before my mother can see my stained attire. She'll surely call the school and find out whats going on if she see's me coming home covered in a different substance each week.

As I pick up a blue shirt I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. Lydia and Karen must be out of school.  I pull a new shirt over my head and pull my phone out from my jeans.

*party tonight, you in?* - tara

I frown down on the message as sit at my desk. Although I would just love to go out and drink mindlessly with underaged hormonal teenagers, I have studying that needs me more.

*and don't you dare tell me you have to study.*

I sigh as I stand and walk down the stairs to find the house empty. This is strange, mum would tell me if she wasn't coming back. I notice a paper on the island and grab it reading the small message from my mum.

Be back tomorrow night sweetie xx I had to make a run back to Ireland for our last bit of stuff. There's money in the cabinet for pizza.

I sigh and pull my phone out making one of many bad decisions tonight.

*Only for an hour*

*Oh my god yes!
We'll be there in
half an hour! *

I sigh again before pulling myself back upstairs to change into 'party clothes'

After putting on black skinny jeans and a pink crop top I pull on a black satin bomber jacket and finish the look off with a pale pink flower crown and a light gold highlight on my cheekbones.  If people don't know that I'm gay, they surely will know now.

I hear a car horn honk from down stairs making my heart rate speed up. I take a deep breath before walking down the stairs to meet Tara.

I slip some black toms onto my feet and walk out of the door. I try to hide my frown as I see Liam and Tara in the back of the black muscle car owned by Harry.

"We're picking him up?" Harry hisses at his friends as I climb into the seat next to him ignoring his glares.

"Niall you look hot." Tara compliments as I hide the blush on my cheeks, I'm not flustered, I'm more embarrassed by the attention put on me after her compliment.

"Thank you" I say softly while trying to tune out the gross screamo song blaring from Harry's speakers.

I reach out to turn the volume down for the sake of my ears bleeding but Harry's hand smacks mine away before I can even come close to the volume knob.

"Don't touch my radio." He growls making me roll my eyes. Jerk. I look in the rear view mirror spotting Liam and Tara holding hands and smiling for a photo to post on snapchat.

"Snapchat is so stupid." Harry speaks causing Tara to tell him to shut up.

"Its almost as stupid as your guy's couples pictures." He says as Liam reaches forward to smack the back of Harry's head.

"Let me know when you find someone other than that whore Cheryl to be with you." Tara says cheekily making Harry roll his eyes.