47- shit, maybe I miss you.

Niall

I get dressed lazily, so lazily that by the time my pants are buttoned Harry is outside.

I walk down the stairs and pull the door open seeing his handsome face for the first time in two weeks. He doesn't move or speak. We just simply stare at each other until I clear my throat.

"You got a vehicle." I state hoping to get some of Harry's attention off of me by distracting him with a conversation.

"I got you a vehicle." He nods before pulling the keys out of his pocket. They rattle in his hands as he takes the vehicle key off of his ring. He looks nervous.

He holds them out to me letting me slowly grab them. I don't know how to act in front of him right now, I don't know if I should be hostile or if I should be confident and bitchy.

My eyes wander behind him as I take in the black suv Harry apparently bought for me.

"This was two grand?" I ask in disbelief looking at the brand new vehicle. There's no way this car was only two grand. It's a 2017 vehicle.

"And then some." He says tapping the small of my back nudging me to go closer to my vehicle. My own vehicle.

"You shouldn't have gotten this." I warn staying put on the walk way. I don't want to go near it or touch it in fear of it disappearing in front of my eyes. Harry smiles and rubs my upper back before whispering.

"anything for my boyfriend"
I want to tell him off, but his hand feels so great on my back. I ignore his nudge as I open the door and get into the front seat. The scent of the car smells like Harry himself and I can't get enough.

"I want to get over this with you Niall. I made a mistake, I'm so sorry for that. But you mean too much to me to let you let me go." Harry says sitting in the passengers seat. I can tell this is his apology car.

"I know it's selfish but I want to be selfish with you, I want to take everything you can give me and then force more out of you. I just want your all." He says softly as I stare at the house through the clear windshield

I want to forgive Harry but it's not that easy. He humiliated me to the point of not being able to leave my own house.

I ignore Harry's suggestion by
putting the keys into the ignition and hearing the soft purr of the engine.

"When I leave you, you're going to regret this." I say watching Harry wince at my words. I won't actually leave Harry but I can toy with his feelings just like he does to me.

"Maybe you wont leave me." He suggests hopefully as I stay silent again. I don't know what to say to Harry without feeling the need to be putting him down.

"Thank you" I mutter before putting the vehicle into drive and beginning to drive down the street. I don't feel like driving in the city right now. That needs all of my focus and with the imaginary magnet pulling me to Harry I don't think I can muster that at this point.

I begin to drive down an old back road and watch Harry reach out to the radio putting on the ed sheeran channel.

"I miss you" he whispers just loud enough to hear over to music. I look over at him in his vulnerable state and I am taken aback. I have seen Harry put his angry face on and be cute with me but this state is new and I like it on Harry.

"I missed you too." I mumble ashamed knowing I will be forgiving Harry all too soon. I need to be mad at him for longer but I simply can't. I know that I should have him arrested for what he did to me but I can't help but want to have him again sober.

Time has definitely played a factor. I should have confronted him instead of letting time lead me to miss him.

"We aren't together. You have to make it up. I want you to clear the rumours." I say parking the vehicle.

"They're not really rumours if they have proof." He states as I raise my hand to hit him again.

"Okay! I will." He promises before I can swat at him, although we both know it won't hurt him.

I know he won't actually do anything I ask of him. He's simply too stubborn. I'll send him to go clean up the rumours and he'll come back having made more.

I look over at Harry and stay silent wondering what I need to say that won't get him angry with me but also chew him for what he's done to me.

Before I can speak he beats me to it.

"I love you Niall."

______

Word count : 845