54- stepping out of boundaries.

I've never been called an asshole so much in my life at one time 😂💕
Get ready 😈.
2200 words

Almost at 3K votes 💕

Edited

Niall

I groan out loud as I open my eyes. Everything is dark but I can still feel Harry's skin sticking to mine where his arm had pushed his shirt up my torso.

I feel like someone has thrown a wet blanket over me. I feel like the colour grey.

I reach out and pull my phone towards myself that's almost out of my reach from where Harry is holding me.

I turn the device on squinting at the light until my eyes adjust and I can finally read the time. Eight thirty.

I feel so hot in this bed. I feel so warm in Harry's arms. If only the covers weren't strung over me. I have no idea how Harry can stand this heat.

I peel Harry's arm off of me and stand from the bed, instantly cooling off. I walk towards the door and open it quietly before slipping out. I can hear the television playing keeping up with the kardashians in the living room where Anne must be.

I walk down the stairs and through the expansive hallway. I plan to walk into the kitchen but I'm seen by Anne before I can.

"Honey, come sit." She invites with a smile while she sips on wine?

I nod but point towards the kitchen. "I just need some water." I say as she nods and lets me disappear into the kitchen where I fill up the same glass twice after downing the first one.

I slowly walk into the living room and sit on the large couch a few seats away from Anne.

"Are you two being safe?" She asks after a minute of silence.

"Anne." I speak feeling a blush come onto my cheeks. I wish Harry were here to get me out of this or argue with his mother about how this would be 'none of her business'.

"We don't-"

"You are seventeen. He's nineteen. You have been dating for a while. Usually Harry brings girls home after one text. You can't sit here and tell me that my son hasn't tried anything because I know he is not classy at all." She says speaking to me as if I were family for the first time. I like it.

"Yes." I say shortly watching her nod. I do hate how parents feel the need to find out if you know how to use protection after every sexual influence has been regarding the same word. But I'm glad that Anne cares.

"I just don't need him making the same mistake." She says shaking her head at the The girl he supposedly 'knocked up'.

"Did he tell you about his son?" She asks expectantly as I nod in her direction and sip my water.

"I never liked that girl. Then one day he's supposed to be a father and there's nothing I can do. I don't believe it's his." She shares with me while keeping her eyes on the television.

"Me too." I agree knowing much more than she has learned. It's unfair how Harry tells me this and not his own mother. I'm sure she would understand.

"You can't tell anyone." I say getting ready to pour the secret to her. She sits up seeing this is serious and completely turns the television off. Anne is a good listener.

"Harry told me that his 'son' isn't really his. During his and Lorraine's relationship there was a party that she passed out at and one of Harry's old friends, had his way with her and she got pregnant that night but she was only having relations with Harry so she blamed it on him. If she finds out whose It really is then the guy can go to Jail." I say watching Anne's facial expression change from intrigued to shocked.