49- too

Edited

Niall
When we arrive back at my house I want to say goodbye to Harry but at the same time I don't want him to leave.

"Do you want to come up for a bit? Just to talk?" I ask Harry watching him nod.

I nod with him pulling the keys out of the ignition before holding them out to Harry.

"so you're not taking it?" He asks confused before I pull the keys back towards myself.

I guess I should.

As soon as we are up the stairs and into my room, Harry turns back into his private state. The state I like best on him.

I grab my desk and chair and set it in front of Harry. I quickly sit and ask him to pour the tea for me.

"I need to know everything that happened that night." I say wishing Harry would have just waited.

"Okay" he agree's before taking a deep breath to let it all out.

*
Harry pulls at my shirt letting it fall from my body to the floor. Next comes his shirt and then both of our jeans are on his floor.

Harry grabs a condom from his nightstand and slides it onto his length, kissing my lips once more before warning me about the pain I'm about to feel.

Harry slowly begins to thrust into me. My eyes begin to water as my hips and below ache. Soon he's pressed fully into me breathing heavily trying not to move.

"Can I move now?" Harry asks as I continue to cry. Harry's hand runs through my hair softly while my crying dies down. He's very gentle.

I nod up at Harry giving him the green light to move. He begins to thrust into me the slowest that he can muster.

It stings and I can't really get my mind off of the pain. Then I look up at Harry and watch his face in bliss as he thrusts slowly.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." He coaxes as the pain becomes tolerable. I don't feel much pleasure, but knowing that I'm giving him pleasure is enough for me to want to do this again and again.

Harry picks up the pace without warning and begins to grunt to himself as I hold onto his biceps. He thrusts harder making me feel uneasy for a split second.

He thrusts in the same spot allowing the feeling to come back. It feels strange. Maybe when I'm not in pain I'll be feeling a lot of pleasure from the spot.

Harry warns me that he is almost done and sloppily thrusts faster. His warm body collapses onto mine as he breathes heavily into my neck.

I want to stay like this forever.

Harry rolls off of me and throws away the condom before pulling me to his chest

"I love you."

______

I sit looking at my hands while Harry finishes the rest of the story that I've heard before.

I don't really mind that Harry and I have done it now. I don't feel as violated anymore. I'd rather a sober Harry make that decision than a drunken one.

I look up to see Harry staring down at me. His eyes are so gorgeous. His cheekbones are glowing. I do notice his full under eyes but I bet I have bags too.

I stand from the seat and set myself on his lap. He looks surprised at my movements.

I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and kiss his cheek.

"I love you too"

_______

Word count  595