18- I'd fund that.

Edited

Zayn rolls his eyes at Harry's comment and stands up.

"So I'll see you later?" Zayn asks loudly. As I pick at my carrots

"Uhh, yeah. " I agree smiling up at Zayn who returns the gesture before walking away.

"So you and Zayn, huh?" Tara asks wiggling her eyebrows in a suggestive way. Zayn and I could never be together. Not after what he did to the lives of those people.

"Me and Zayn?" I ask in disbelief as I watch the tattoo'd raven haired guy walk out of the cafeteria.

"You so have the hots for him." She assumes as she steals another one of Liam's fries as the tray was now in front of her.

"I don't like Zayn in that type of way. He's a nice friend, but I would never do anything bad with him." I speak truthfully. Zayn isn't who I want anyway.

"He's into the stuck up clean cut ones." Harry says glaring at me as his tray remains untouched.

"He could like bad boys!" Tara defends wanting to be right about Zayn and I.

Great. Harry's mad at me now.

"He's doesn't like Zayn. He's a fucking rapis-"

"You know that isn't true. What if we were saying everything that we've heard about you was true?"
Tara asks as Harry rolls his eyes.

"Zayn and I are different. At least the girls I fuck don't regret it so much that they run to their parents and scream rape." He boasts as I put two and two together. Zayn isn't a rapist, he was framed.

"The girls you fuck have been around the block a few times. If they all accused rape this entire town would be transformed into a prison." Liam says making Tara laugh. Surely Harry hasn't been with that many girls. Has he?

"Niall would be the only guy allowed to leave." Harry says as he smirks across the table at me.

"That is until he finally loses his virginity. " Harry says loudly causing people to turn their heads.

"Harry just leave him be. Go be a dick somewhere else." Liam says as his girlfriend finishes his food

"Why? I'm probably the only dick he can get." Harry says as I focus on my tray. What happened to the Harry from this morning? Why is he being so harsh? Does he really think I care about being a virgin?

"So you want to fuck Niall?" Tara asks slowly as Harry sends her a glare. I stare at my tray waiting for Harry to yell and cuss at both of us.

"Why not? I'll show him why those girls always come back." He says proudly while winking to a girl at the next table. ew.

"Good luck." Tara scoffs while finishing Liam's drink as well. I look up to Harry who only smirks at Tara.

"I bet you I could fuck him by the end of the month." Harry says making my mouth become dry. Tara no.

"Five hundred dollars." Tara says as a joke but I can tell she is really putting bids down.

"I'd fund that." Liam spoke as Harry's smirk only deepens.

"Easy money." He says before turning to me with the same smirk. What just happened?

______
Word count: 540