16- something thinner

I'm drunk (:

Fully Edited August 1st
_____

Niall

I can't help but feel uncomfortable with Harry's new found status. Harry doesn't seem like the fatherly type, especially at his age. Part of me hopes the girl named Lorraine is a liar and only claims Harry is the father to get easy pay.

The other part of me hopes that it is Harry's child and he can soon come to terms with fathering the kid properly.

In art we are silent, partially because Harry was trying to balance all of his pencils while I actually did sketches. We never really talk in school unless we have to.

Despite not talking to Harry, I really love this class and I've grown fond of the teaching style at this school. I do fear that Harry is ignoring his potential as he does nothing in this class, but what do I have for judgement? All we have together is a class that doesn't count towards your acceptance to university unless you want to be an artist.

I wonder how Harry does in his academic courses as he begins to pack his pencils away as the bell was about to ring.

I haven't seen Harry touch a single paint or pencil to a page of his paper packet yet and I'm beginning to wonder if he flunks the rest of his courses just like he does for this one.

I stand up and pull my bag over my shoulder as the obnoxious bell rings over the class chatter.

"What class do you have now?"  Harry asks walking beside me as he pulls his black duffle bag over his shoulder.

"History." I share as we walk out of the class room and into the loud hallways where kids run dangerously and teachers scold them.

"What class do you have?" I ask as we begin to walk to my only class that has Liam in it.

"AP Mathematics " he says softly as we reach what I expect to be his locker as he opens the small grey steel door .

I look at Harry astonished. I can barely handle the grade level mathematics and Harry is doing an 'AP' level. I guess he doesn't flunk out of his classes.

"Then what do you have?" He asks as he pulls out the thick purple text book that I have been scared of for all of my years in high school.

"Mathematics 12" I say in disappointment, knowing that he could teach me my course pages 1-289 with ease.

"Well I have english AP" he shares rolling his eyes. I understand his frustration as I have attended that class back in Ireland. It sucked so much. The teachers grade you poorly for the most stupid things.

(@my teacher)

"That class ruined me." I say as he shuts his locker and tucks the book into his bag.

"Do you think we can hang out tonight?" Harry asks catching me off guard. How can he take talking about classes to talking about hanging out after hours so lightly?

"Five is good for me." I say as Harry looks down at me as if I were to be growing a new head.

"I mean around eleven or twelve." He says slowly as my mouth forms a small 'o'

I don't feel comfortable sneaking out again but maybe sneaking Harry in wont be that bad? I know that after Harry and I made out in my room it would leave things awkward for us, but I only realized this after asking Harry.

"Do you want to hang out in my room?" I ask before I can think properly. I hope he isn't thinking I'm hinting at making out again, or worse, going further than we did last night.

"Sure, as long as you wear something thinner, I wasn't getting enough friction." He teases as I reach out to swat him with the back of my hand.

His smile brightens my day as he laughs at my assault and waves me off to my class.

God I'm so going to make out with him again.

______
Word count: 683