34-serious doubt

Edited

"Please, I need you."
We breathe onto each others lips for a few seconds. I'm about to tell Harry that I can't be pushed around by his little game but his green eyes keep me from opening my mouth.

Without thinking my lips part and I find myself making my decision

"Okay."

I feel Harry's lips on mine again but this time I welcome them.I run my hand through his Hair as he shacks his hips onto mine.

I arch my back and listen to him softly groan as I pull on his dense hair. His lips make their way down my neck trailing to my collar bone and back up to my lips.

Harry digs his finger tips into my skin sure to leave bruises tomorrow. I feel his fingers snake under my waistband of my jeans. I'm about to push Harry off of me so I can tear my pants off and let him do anything he wants to me. But instead I push Harry from my body as the door jiggles causing Him to run his hand through his messy hair.

I jump down from the counter and look in the mirror. My hair is messed up and my lips are swollen. My shirt is shifted and Harry mirrors my image.

I walk to The door and unlock it walking outside into the hall filled with students that have no idea what I just did behind a thin bathroom door.

I don't bother showing up for fitness or maths. Right now I just need to get as far away as possible from this toxic school.

I ignore the clamouring of Harry's boots on the pavement behind me as I walk to his car. He's going to demand that I get into the car if I begin to walk away so I'll just save him the yelling and saying things he doesn't mean.

He unlocks the doors letting me sit in the passengers seat as he sits in the drivers. It's quiet until Harry chuckles to himself.

"We made out in a boys washroom." He mumbles as I begin to think about how crazy we have been acting lately.

"I would never do that." I mumble back not knowing how to respond to Harry. He's changing me.

"You're getting easier." He teases although I don't find the joke funny. Nothing is funny about calling me easy.

"You just got better at chasing." I mumble knowing it's the truth. I know that Harry is going to hurt me. It's like I'm playing Russian roulette against my own heart. Nobody really wins.

Harry has wagers over my virginity, he's always so bipolar, and he's constantly being mean to me before telling me that I change who he is. I hurt myself by being involved with him yet I love the pain. I also love how fast my heart beats when his lips are on mine.

Maybe he's changing me faster than I'm changing him. The Niall I knew one month ago would have grimaced at the thought of having a hot make out in a school bathroom. Now I wish I could be back on that counter instead of sitting in silence.

"Where do you want to go?" Harry asks as I lean my head against the window.

"Anywhere. Take me anywhere" I say not caring if Harry drove me to the coast and back. Harry begins to pull out of the school parking lot as the pop channel plays an upbeat song about a guy in love.

I begin to wonder if Harry has ever been in love. Maybe someone hurt him badly and now he's like this. I stare at his eyes that has probably cried a thousand times for somebody. Now they are only glazed over with dullness and boredom.

"I don't like being stared at." He admits as I take my eyes away from him.

"Okay." I mumble not caring that I was caught having a full on staring contest with the side of Harry's face.

"Have you ever been in love?" I ask hoping that the story isn't as gruesome as it seems.

Harry looks over at me before shaking his head.

"No, I've never found anyone special enough to like more than others." He admits as I furrow my eyebrows.

"Then why do you act like you hate love?" I ask knowing that Harry wont open up. He never opens up. I shouldn't even be asking these questions because all they ever do is push him to the edge and make him blow up at me.

"My mom let my dad cheat and come back Scott free. That's not love. Pretty much everyone in love fakes it.
Why waste time on something that will eventually end?" Harry asks as I smile to myself

"You do it for all the moments in between. I'd rather be happy momentarily and hurt for a while than stay bitter for my whole life." I say hoping this can help my 'you should date me, Harry' campaign.

"right. We should get you a towel." Harry says pulling at his seat behind me.

"Why?" I ask looking around for a reason to need a towel.

"So you don't get your period blood on my seats." Harry laughs as I roll my eyes.

"Relationships are worth it."

"I seriously doubt that."

_______
Word count : 894