44-love?

Edited

Niall

"Stop following me!" I yell for the third time since Harry's confession. As soon as he admitted he wasn't drunk I put my clothes on in a rush and got out of there. Of course Harry is the kind that just wont leave you alone when you need space.

"Stop!" I yell hearing his boots clatter against the pavement. I just need time alone to think about last night, I need to try to remember, I need time to convince myself I'm okay before I accuse Harry of more things and get them right.

"I'm making sure you get home." He says before I turn around to face Him. He doesn't stop walking until he's face to face with me.

"You want to make sure I'm alright?" I ask as Harry nods making me laugh to myself. This Harry is sickening but his eyes and glowing skin just make up for it. That stupid smirk makes me think things that a mad person shouldn't be thinking about.

"Yes, I care about you" He lies to my face looking down on me. I wipe my lips looking anywhere but into his evil eyes right now.

"you don't care about me Harry. If you cared about me you would have left me alone when I asked. You wouldn't have slept with me last night for money. " I spit, crossing my arms as the wind is starting to pick up.

"I do care about you Niall. I'm sorry that I did this but I didn't do it for me. I did it for us. Now the bet is out of the way and you and I get to be together." He says gently grabbing my arms.

"No, Harry. That isn't how it works. You shouldn't have made that stupid bet in the first place. But instead you just had to have everything huh?" I ask stepping out of his grip harshly. I can't have him pull me back in.

"I'm never sleeping with you again." I promise him and myself taking him by surprise. I don't want him to get bored with me and leave but He deserves to stay here and let me make him suffer for the shit he does.

"That's fair." He agree's wiping his lips as I turn around and begin to walk to my house at a painful fast pace. Harry's boots begin to clamper behind me again showing me that he's still following me.

I don't have much more to say to Harry because nothing ever gets through to him. If it did I would tell him how wrong he is but instead he's still selfish and thinking I would stay like nothing ever happened.

My house comes into view and I mentally sigh. I forgot about Lydia and Karen's visiting. I just need time alone.

I turn around and walk back to Harry.

"What are you using the money for?" I ask watching him smile.

"A car." He says smiling making me want to rip that sweet tongue from his throat.

"You're so selfish." I mutter turning around again. Harry catches my wrist and pulls me to his chest as I smell his strong scent.

I press my lips into Harry's neck kissing his soft skin as he slowly thrusts in and out of me. His scent is so intoxicating.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asks softly moving his head away to kiss my forehead as he thrusts even slower.

"Yes, I'm okay." I assure as Harry begins to thrust a bit faster.

"I love you." He tells me making me smile into his neck.

"You love me?"

"I love you"

I look up at Harry looking at the softness in his eyes. I want to believe that he was lying but I really don't believe that he was.

"You told me you love me." I speak watching him take a deep breath.

"I did." He says softly before letting me take a step away.

"Do you?" I ask both not wanting to know and wanting him to tell my that he loves me everyday.

"I-I think. I just know that you're not nobody to me." He speaks running a hand through his hair.

"If anyone but me was with you I'd lose my mind. I just don't want to see you with anyone else but me. You're mine." He speaks making me take a deep breath.

"That's not really love Harry." I speak softly feeling disappointed that he doesn't love me.

"To me it is."

____

Word count :755