8- bye bye bitch

Fully Edited July 21st 2018
______________
Niall

I sigh as Liam and I submit our slide show. We have an eighteen page slide show for our intro to history and I honestly don't believe we could have done better. However I do wish we had added a table of contents.

"You're way better to work with than Louis or Zayn. They usually just sit back and let me do all of the work." Liam admits as we begin to take notes for our upcoming chapters.

"They don't seem that bad, however I could be wrong" I say egging on Liam to share more about his friends.

"Well I'll let you know when you turn out like them." He says laughing before telling me about Zayn leaving his project until last minute so Liam, being a the good guy that he is, wrote a quick essay for Zayn to hand in.

I don't think I could ever do anything like that, neither help or be the one to need help. I think everyone has the same opportunities but some choose to procrastinate longer than others.

Like Harry, Harry probably makes others do his work for him. I wouldn't doubt if he was bullying some smart kid to do his work for him.
He doesn't seem like he puts much thought into anything.

"Is Harry in trouble?" I ask Liam, thinking about how Harry would look being handcuffed and put into the back of a police car.

"He's in loads of trouble. His mother is scared to death for him and he continues to not care. Maybe because of the affair." He says making me raise an eyebrow.

"Affair?" I ask wondering if Harry did anything to a married couple. Oh my gosh, Lorraine? What if he had an affair with a woman named Lorraine.

"Yeah, his father was having an affair with a younger woman recently and Harry's mother let him back into the picture. " Liam shares making my allegations sound stupid.

I feel like I understand why Harry acts how he does. If my mother let my father come back after leaving us I would be angered too.

"Don't tell him that I told you though. He's not too fond of you." He teases thinking that Harry would dump coffee on me again.

"I wont, I don't want to anger him anyway." I say softly as the bell rings. I pack my books into my bag and sigh once more before walking out of the classroom.

I want nothing more than to go home already but I know that I need to stay for mathematics. I follow Liam to the cafeteria and grab a small cup of veggies to eat for lunch.

Tara smiles at us as we sit at the table. She's probably glad that she doesn't have to be included in Harry's and Cheryl's conversation anymore.

"There he is, little drunk boy." Cheryl greets me as I sit.

"There she is, the whore." I greet back listening to Tara shriek with laughter towards Cheryl who looks angered. Harry chuckles at his girlfriend.

I hear Cheryl mutter incoherent words under her breath but I choose to ignore them in fear that I will jump across this table and pour coffee on her instead.

"Niall, you dressed hot at the party." Tara compliments. I can see her lining up a follow up question like "why don't you wear those clothes everyday?"

"Thanks, I don't dress like that much." I spoke hoping my answer would be enough so she wont raise any new questions.

"Well did you see my dress? It was so hot. But not as hot as you taking it off of me." Cheryl boasts before turning to her boyfriend to turn her attention very sexual.

"Everyone has taken clothes off of you, Cheryl." Harry says pulling his water bottle to his lips.

Hello, Harry. Welcome to the same page I am on.

I hid my smile as our group laughs at Cheryl's failed attempt to get her boyfriend in the mood.

"Why do you even sit with us? Nobody likes you." Harry asks Cheryl as he places the cap back onto his water bottle.

"They want me here!" Cheryl whines as the table falls silent. I don't think Cheryl realizes that we all aren't fond of her, I haven't been here for longer than two weeks and I can already see it.

"Whoa! Don't attack me guys!" Harry exclaims sarcastically as nobody speaks up for Cheryl to stay.

"Fine! Don't think you're dating me again!" Cheryl warns Harry while pointing her long finger nail in his face.

"We were never dating." Harry says coldly before pulling the bottle to his lips once more.

"You can leave now." He speaks as we watch Cheryl storm away from the table.

Oh shit.

________
Word count: 797